• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This zarbor keeps appearing on my youtube apps, wanna teach me how to make money

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
85256076_534791243820628_869617876850442240_n.jpg

64485102_383608108938943_5854175969320894464_o.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/heygermaine/?hl=en

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year, I saw an ex-classmate online peddling FX trading options (con job). Her expression wasn't very happy. I felt very sad for her. She was former school team swimming and came from a wealthier family. Life must be tough for her now.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in this world got people really want to teach other people that have no leelation to make money? KNN but my uncle always see alot of people asking for pm seeing it KNN if you see a comment that say something rike my uncle then maybe he is my uncle KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year, I saw an ex-classmate online peddling FX trading options (con job). Her expression wasn't very happy. I felt very sad for her. She was former school team swimming and came from a wealthier family. Life must be tough for her now.

Thr alternative would be to open legs for a living.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

She came from a rich malaysian family but she was never arrogant. When our PMETs face their mid-life crisis, they are forced to take the less conventional path.