• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this X'mas will be BLACK MORTALITY XMAS for Ang Moh, this CNY will be COVID-FREE CNY 恭喜恭喜 for 中国人

covid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This prediction is 100% firm and I can bet $50K on the spot.

Sure to win my bet. 恭喜发财 for sure!

For the X'mas part I need to thank Dotard very much help me? with $$$$.

For the CNY part I need to thank 习近平。

Dotard is world's #1 COVID SPREADING CZAR.

习近平 is world's #1 COVID PREVENTION & HEALING CZAR.

Hail 习 for within 10 Days built up 火神山 + 雷神山 VIVID HOSPITALS.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This prediction is 100% firm and I can bet $50K on the spot.

Sure to win my bet. 恭喜发财 for sure!

For the X'mas part I need to thank Dotard very much help me? with $$$$.

For the CNY part I need to thank 习近平。

Dotard is world's #1 COVID SPREADING CZAR.

习近平 is world's #1 COVID PREVENTION & HEALING CZAR.

Hail 习 for within 10 Days built up 火神山 + 雷神山 VIVID HOSPITALS.

Quoting this just in case you delete or modify your post. :biggrin:

I have a feeling some of you pro-China clowns might feel suicidal when you see what's going to happen to your beloved 祖国. :wink:

covid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quoting this just in case you delete or modify your post. :biggrin:

I have a feeling some of you pro-China clowns might feel suicidal when you see what's going to happen to your beloved 祖国. :wink:

you place your bet?

LOL!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly one year of filthy chinese virus. I hope more died and greater economic calamity so that trump will nuke the country to smitherins. It's the only way to stop not just covid but future pandemics.