• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Uncle is my Hero

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
tan-nam-seng.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ng-tan-nam-seng-spencer-tuppani-jail-13128710

Tan Nam Seng, 72, pleaded guilty last month to a charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder by stabbing 38-year-old Spencer Tuppani near Boon Tat Street three years ago.

Tan's actions came after Mr Tuppani made several business moves that Tan perceived as a ploy to cheat him of his company. They also lived in the same household, even after Tan's daughter discovered Mr Tuppani's affair with another woman and the couple was quarrelling frequently.

The accused told Mr Tuppani "you are too much" in Hokkien, before stabbing him three times in quick succession and following the victim as he stumbled away and collapsed in front of an F&B outlet. Tan stood over his son-in-law and stopped others from helping him, telling them to "let him die" and that "I wish to kill him". Before the police arrived, Tan kicked the younger man's face twice, before calling his daughter.

Defence lawyer Wee Pan Lee asked for seven-and-a-half years' jail. He said Tan is a divorcee who received only primary school education, beginning work as a coolie for a transport contractor in his early teens.

He worked his way up to become a ferry clerk and later started his own shipping and transport cargo company at the age of 27.

At its peak, the group of companies employed more than a thousand people, and Tan intended to groom Mr Tuppani to run the business with his daughters after retirement.

However, when Mr Tuppani handled the sale of the business, Tan and his eldest daughter each received only S$450,000 instead of the S$1 million Tan said Mr Tuppani had promised. They also were not given the shares in the new company promised by Mr Tuppani, said the defence.

Over the years, Mr Tuppani hired his parents as employees and used company funds to pay for his younger brother's overseas education. "He used company funds to fund his own lavish lifestyle ... for expensive cars, luxury watches and the upkeep of (his) mistresses," said Mr Wee.

Tan later discovered his daughter's marital woes with Mr Tuppani, who had been "involved in a string of extramarital affairs". Tan's daughter kept it from her father so as not to aggrieve him. She had conceived a fourth child in 2015 but "was forced to terminate this pregnancy by Spencer", claimed Mr Wee.

Tan began to realise that Mr Tuppani would not honour his word to return company shares to him and his daughter, and realised his son-in-law had been surreptitiously recording arguments with his daughter to use in divorce proceedings, going against his word to Tan not to fight over custody.

Mr Tuppani also suspended Tan's other daughter from the company and used vulgarities against Tan's ex-wife in an argument.

"It dawned upon the accused that he had fallen victim to Spencer’s ploy and it was planned all along to keep (the) shares and balance of cash for himself, and the constant reassurances and promises were lies and were all part of Spencer’s ploy to destroy the family," said Mr Wee.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Salute the old man, hero, that son in law his face already show he is a bastard.Sad that daugther meet wrong guy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Salute the old man, hero, that son in law his face already show he is a bastard.Sad that daugther meet wrong guy.

Girls who pick the wrong guys usually have a dysfunctional relationship with their father. In this case, I believe he pampered her too much.

And it was precisely this over-protectiveness which drove him to settle the problem himself.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls who pick the wrong guys usually have a dysfunctional relationship with their father. In this case, I believe he pampered her too much.

And it was precisely this over-protectiveness which drove him to settle the problem himself.
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to someone else - Will Rogers

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends who had friends in the jail told me that uncle Tan Nam Seng is quite popular and respected in the jail. Cell mates read the news and respect him and never bully this guy

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't want to judge on the extramarital affairs but any proper man will not cheat on this wife and stole her family concurrently. This is the behaviour of a dishonest jerk from start. The uncle is a real man.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope. I believe dead son in law is super alpha type damn good in bed. Some women will not leave a physically abusive unemployed husband because tgey are addicted to the sex.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want to judge on the extramarital affairs but any proper man will not cheat on this wife and stole her family concurrently. This is the behaviour of a dishonest jerk from start. The uncle is a real man.
The uncle transfer shares to son in law for what?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

I fully agree. I don't know about your experiences, but many an available girl was available precisely because of daddy issues.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. I believe dead son in law is super alpha type damn good in bed. Some women will not leave a physically abusive unemployed husband because tgey are addicted to the sex.
please don't assume due to colour of the skin. That's racism. And it also happens that a woman can be addicted to sex with another person even if the male is not alpha type.