• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This self-made millionaire entrepreneur ate bread for 6 months straight to start his repair service centre in S’pore

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1601276200084.png

At 10 years old, a lot of Singaporean children would keep themselves occupied with school revision or playing with their friends at the playground.

Esmond Liu, however, was busy selling marbles to his friends in school.

Entrepreneur since he was 10

As a Primary 4 kid, he would make trips to a neighbourhood aquarium store to purchase packets of marbles to sell them in school.

He would buy a pack of small marbles for around S$4 and a pack of bigger ones for around S$5.

Liu would then sell each marble for between S$0.20 and S$0.50, depending on the size and design.

In a week, he would make a profit of up to S$20.

“Back in the days, boys will play with marbles during recess time to win as many marbles as we can. My schoolmates buy from me because they can’t choose the designs if they buy it in a pack.”

This, it seems, was just the beginning of his entrepreneurial journey.

Following his well-received marble business in primary school, Liu worked part-time in secondary school selling phone accessories.

At 17, he started a short-lived publication business which he had to close the following year when he had to serve his national service.

He entered the IT service and repair industry when he was 22 and bought his million-dollar property six years later.

Now in his 30s, Liu has become the boss of his own holding company, which he founded in Dec. 2019.

Surprisingly, all it took was a faulty laptop to get him to where he is today.

More at https://mothership.sg/2020/09/esmond-service-centre/

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
bullshit.next time if i become millionaire, i will also come out with sop sop stories like i help plp pcc to earn a living.