• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This poor boy is going mad...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He clearly have depression and the cause is the Singapore education. It is very long but you will be able to understand what is going through his young mind.

He is an ex-VICTORIA + ex-RJC schoolboy shows you the distorted side of SINGAPORE EDUCATION

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mk_qIGRcyYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He clearly have depression and the cause is the Singapore education. It is very long but you will be able to understand what is going through his young mind.

He is an ex-VICTORIA + ex-RJC schoolboy shows you the distorted side of SINGAPORE EDUCATION

Siao liao lor, if we are banking on this chap to change his vote to the Opposition. :(

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he thinks A level is bad, wait till he goes NS and knows how fuck up it is. Wait till the day when his parents are gone and he starts paying his own bill. a level is nothing

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Immature boy. Has no worldly perspective. He thinks his problems are the biggest in the world. Self-centered, needs sympathy.

He needs a confidante. His parents or siblings should be that confidante.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will also have depression if never dated a girl or fuck one at 19 yrs old. He just need a good fuck to release all the tension.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the future this boy got the potential to be a serial killer or a serial rapist..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's just an emo fag... he needs to man up and stop getting in touch with his feelings all the time.

I blame it on an overbearing mother and/or an absentee father.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will also have depression if never dated a girl or fuck one at 19 yrs old. He just need a good fuck to release all the tension.

hi there

1. fat kid.
2. what the loser in the video really needs.
3. someone to take over all his issues.
4. some kind of mama boy hoh:biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PMvBste.jpg

This is a fucking lazy and useless piece of shit. If I'm his father, I'll ground him and
make sure he tidy up all that mess on the right instead of playing his dog and posting
4 hour plus youtube.