• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This picture from the surface of planet Mars, you can see tiny Earth and 2 others makes me wonder, surely there has to be a Creator.Th

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
There are 8 planets in the universe and only Earth's has humans and animals in it. The rest of the planet until now has no proof of any living creatures or waters in it, sometimes at night when I am at the beach or park looking up at the sky, deep in my heart I know there is a God who created all these but.. sigh...

IMG-20210923-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210919-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20210924-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20210924-WA0001.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no infinity and no zero. The vast expanse just gets bigger. And on the micro level, there is always something even smaller.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There are 8 planets in the universe and only Earth's has humans and animals in it. The rest of the planet until now has no proof of any living creatures or waters in it, sometimes at night when I am at the beach or park looking up at the sky, deep in my heart I know there is a God who created all these but.. sigh...

View attachment 123535
View attachment 123537

View attachment 123536
View attachment 123538

Which day did was it when he added bacteria, viruses and parasites to the mix?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man is created in the image of God. So... And eve was created from the rib cage of Adam.
God created the 1st man in the image of God.

God created a 2nd man and not in the image of God.

In Genesis 2:6 mist rise up from the ground and formed waters and flooded the ground.

That is something screwed up with the climate change in the 1st man world, which created mist to form water and flood the land....

Ask your pastors to explain 2:6 to you. Why?

In Genesis 2:7, God created the 2nd man from the dust of the ground.... 2nd man must die instead.

Why God created another man and was made from the dust of the ground after this flood. HE also created everything from the dust of the ground and ALL must die.

Why?

The 1st man is the Alien that we know but he cannot contact the 2nd man, that is you.

God must had took them away and put them some place.... so where?

So if the story of 1st man, God did not creates a female for him, the 1st man are one type and they sex with each other. They are CAQ... gay man poke each other arseholes type...

As such God made a mistake, and wipe out the whole thing, and reset start a new one again....

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are almost on the right track.
ONE God. Supremely powerful beyond our imagination.
Its not 3 in 1 god. Its not many gods and idols.
Keep searching and thinking and ponder, what will happen after your death and is this life a test of your character?