• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This PAP guy must be having a good laugh over MRT death, Heng I Siam this Arrow!

political slam dunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120925.162042_st_luituckyew.jpg

And Poor Ah Cow kenna in my place. CB!

Kekekeke Heng Ah I Siam my ass early never kenna this big arrow. HUAT AH!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Smart to abandon a sinking and hopeless ship. Cannot blame him.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he still a PAP member? I thought PAP members will never take any responsibility even if it is so obvious their fault or under their charge. Only there to collect their millions salary award.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even 2 million dollars is not enough for anyone to walk the walk of shame......lucky he siamed or people will forever remember him for this incident......gods are smiling upon tuck yew.

i bet every morning from now on when tuck yew wakes up in the morning,the sun be shining,three little birds sit by his windowside,singing sweet songs of melodies pure and true..... dont worry about a thing,cause every little thing gonna be alright.

[video=youtube;LanCLS_hIo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4[/video]

Last edited: