• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This One for you Kopi..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;lUur0ELRo9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lUur0ELRo9g[/video]

Enjoy..:wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shud be this one.

20130314_195524_zpsbd2068a6.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nice simbian Line across your paLm, which denotes exceptionaL inteLLigience..Long Life Line down towards the end of of paLm; you are Like to Live to a ripe oLd age.No major heaLth issues; except the occassionaL hangOvers..
:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank You Bro Fishypie..

It's a Heartache sometimes...but thank you for making it less painful....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nice simbian Line across your paLm, which denotes exceptionaL inteLLigience..Long Life Line down towards the end of of paLm; you are Like to Live to a ripe oLd age.No major heaLth issues; except the occassionaL hangOvers..
:smile:
hehehe. not quite accurate on health lah. now got mild hong sip, muscle cramps on my calves, backaches and also eyesight no good.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hehehe. not quite accurate on health lah. now got mild hong sip, muscle cramps on my calves, backaches and also eyesight no good.

mr chon i've posted the good and bad of your simian line
you are born with a gift marker which augurs well for you
but at the same time you also have a dark shadow
your gift is a double-edged sword
do good, be forgiving, be compassionate, live a good and clean life
all your ailments will just disappear
your gift marker is your life-saving gift....so do not dismiss it
you should embrace it with all your heart and love
your life will improve by leaps and bounds......TURN AROUND NOW!!!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hong sips, backaches, and cramps are the naturaL signs of ageing; Like we do..but for eyesight; i am sure you can do aLot more to heLp..Like Learning how to see things Further; as in Life.:smile:

jw5

Loyal
Definition of self masturbation:

scroobal putting his tiny dick into a hole in a tree and moving back and forth slowly with his eyes closed and his hands rubbing his nipples.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You did too. Ask your mom whether she's keen chump.

Hey Chee Bye OA.

Nobody offend you and especially your parents, so please dun bring in other people's parents into the discussions ok!

Even if Motaro is your freaking clone, nobody insulted your mother.

If next time you dun want people to insult you because you feel very offended being insulted. Please state big big in your signature that it is you, OA!!

Last edited:
Hey Chee Bye OA.

Nobody offend you and especially your parents, so please dun bring in other people's parents into the discussions ok!

Even if Motaro is your freaking clone, nobody insulted your mother.

If next time you dun want people to insult you because you feel very offended being insulted. Please state big big in your signature that it is you, OA!!

Itchy backside complaining now huh? :biggrin: You asked for it. I post it openly unlike cowards who do that only through the reputation system but hey WTF! as if i really care. So what chiu gonna do when i have more of these shit clones to ass u regularly? :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Itchy backside complaining now huh? :biggrin: You asked for it. I post it openly unlike cowards who do that only through the reputation system but hey WTF! as if i really care. So what chiu gonna do when i have more of these shit clones to ass u regularly? :biggrin:

Hey Chee Bye. There is nothing new about you being so revengeful when others even insult you slightly. Insult for what you want.

Just dun bring in other people's mother when nobody insulted your parents!

Ok lor, I start one new clone also. Very soon you see. No need for me to hide.

Clone compliments to you and your 2 fuck buddies!

Hey Chee Bye. There is nothing new about you being so revengeful when others even insult you slightly. Insult for what you want.

Just dun bring in other people's mother when nobody insulted your parents!

Ok lor, I start one new clone also. Very soon you see. No need for me to hide.

Clone compliments to you and your 2 fuck buddies!

You are the only asshole that caused me to do that. Until u stop calling forummers u dislike chump, meanwhile FCUK YOUR MOTHER CHEEBYE :biggrin: