• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This New Paper picture today bothers me...

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The photographer too. Almost any girl can look pretty with the right make up artist, hair stylist and photographer.

I doubt any photographer and make up artist can do anything for Ho Ching. You need Lucas Industrial Light And Magic for that gig. The whole god damn team.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That picture is the main reason for the high number of male erectile dysfunctional cases here.

No matter how I tickle my little brudder, he just wouldn't bother to take a "hard" look.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
The makeup is scary. It seems like the makeup artist just used the same strokes for all of them.
I would rather they have cleaner plainer makeup.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt any photographer and make up artist can do anything for Ho Ching. You need Lucas Industrial Light And Magic for that gig. The whole god damn team.
Still can. Need suitable make up, lighting and angle. If need be, shift some hair to cover part of face. LWL on the other hand will be a great challenge.

Anyway, look at this jav star. These professionals can do magic.
http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/1506668/thumbnail/japanese_models_popularity_plummets_after-thumbnail.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That picture is the main reason for the high number of male erectile dysfunctional cases here.

No matter how I tickle my little brudder, he just wouldn't bother to take a "hard" look.

C222F416-3BD4-448C-A126-7BE23A1AEC66-4621-0000035D7BA6E703.jpg

The men are no better, lol

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q589/alamaking1/C222F416-3BD4-448C-A126-7BE23A1AEC66-4621-0000035D7BA6E703.jpg

The men are no better, lol

Cool, are they going to be paired up into six couples? Which man is most compatible with Miss Moustache?