• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This National Day, PAP want Sinkies to 'rediscover' love for country with $5 donation

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This National Day, PAP want Sinkies to 'rediscover' love for country with $5 dona

Remember Sinkies: the more you donate, the more love you will rediscover....

Is this the SMU Urine Tan who slammed WP?

if theres no age limit, me and wife would like to do our parts.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This National Day, PAP want Sinkies to 'rediscover' love for country with $5 dona

I'll gladly give $5 or more to old Auntie or Uncle selling tissue paper, but I'll not give a cent to the Papzis organisation!

ReadySteadyGO

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will go tabao two packets of economic rice and help the poor of hougang and aljunied.