• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Morning I Was in India!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I passed thru Changi Biz Park this morning.

I could NOT believe what I saw: crowds of Indian FTs along the roads!! For a moment I thought I was in India.....

This is proof and confirmation that govt has opened the floodgate that wide. No wonder I have to fight sharing public facilities with increasing FTs; no wonder my nephews n nieces are unable to find jobs when the cream has been licked clean by FTs who contributed zip in the past n at first shot of gunfire will run off.

What has the nation become? I cannot believe that all those jobs so given to these FTs are necessary as no Singaporeans can be found.

PAP must be taught a lesson come GE 2016. They have been given enuf chances but fucked them up time and agaon Dun have to look further that their salaries... After much song n dance they are still the highest in the world. Did they deliver in view of the super pay? ??????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I could NOT believe what I saw: crowds of Indian FTs along the roads!! For a moment I thought I was in India.....

This is proof and confirmation that govt has opened the floodgate that wide. No wonder I have to fight sharing public facilities with increasing FTs; no wonder my nephews n nieces are unable to find jobs when the cream has been licked clean by FTs who contributed zip in the past n at first shot of gunfire will run off.

What has the nation become? I cannot believe that all those jobs so given to these FTs are necessary as no Singaporeans can be found.

PAP must be taught a lesson come GE 2016. They have been given enuf chances but fucked them up time and agaon Dun have to look further that their salaries... After much song n dance they are still the highest in the world. Did they deliver in view of the super pay? ??????

No shit Sherlock. If only more people opened their eyes and look around, they would have noticed it. Instead, more people are interested in looking at their smartphone while walking or taking public transport. :rolleyes:

I had already noticed it back in 2009. Pointed it out to various friends and acquaintances. Obviously, most were oblivious.

Even Foursquare confirms this.

Another hotspot: the Marina Bay Financial Centre. If you are free one day, stroll around the Marina Bay Link Mall and the MBFC outdoor smoking area. See for yourself.

Who to blame? Who else but the traitors who had signed asymmetric FTAs with various countries? :wink:

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make plans and leave this lanjiao country. If got skills or money, go Canada, UK etc. No money, settle down in Msia or Thai also can.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the East, Deepavali now bigger than Chinese New Year!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone in this forum already said it is now known as Chennai Biz Park. Welcome to ah neh land.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole Chennai business park was closely modelled after Heathrow - cheap land close to the airport for business use. Similarly Heathrow is overrun by fresh off the plane ah nehs.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should visit some angmos cities.

You will feel right at home.

This is the success of globalization due to cheap airfares.

Every peasants can fly now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every morning i look down at the toilet bowl after letting one go, and i see bangladesh, mexico, philippines, india, and all cuntries in africa. :*:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...only more people opened their eyes and look around, they would have noticed it. I had already noticed it back in 2009. Pointed it out to various friends and acquaintances. Obviously, most were oblivious.
Social fabric has altered, even before 2009. Sneaked up upon us, no white (or black) paper then. From ATBs manning food courts, pinoys/pinays in F&B outlets and even cinema box offices. And viet invasion in OT bars. Some pinoy/pinay accents can be grating, if they haven't caught on singlish yet.

Once at a Vivio food court (this was some years back), I asked the char kuay teow man for extra hum. Ah Tiong at the wok, didn't know what I meant and shrugged off. Just last week, serviced my car at Toyota's Borneo Motors workshop. 1 of many service co-ordinators was a pinoy, been here last 8 years. Likes it here, with family putting roots here.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same scenario in india swimming club formerly known as singapore swimming club.
hahahhahahahahaaaaa............................................

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
An article i read a few years ago put the estimates of Indian nationals alone working in sg to be about 500k. If we factor in those from other south asian countries such as banglaseh and the fact that the article was penned a few years ago, the number of immigrant south asian in sg have definitely exceeded 500k.

Their presence in sg is indeed getting stronger by the day. Just take any bus that pass by little india or geylang area. U will be shocked by the number of south asians on the bus. I am not kidding or being racist when i say the buses that ply those routes are almost entirely filled up by south asians such that u hardly see any non south asian faces. This is espcially bad over the weekend and they really overwhelm the bus with offensive smell and their irritating loud talks.

I guess we should be expecting more molest and rape cases in the near future

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It used to be quiet(er) during the school holidays but nowadays it is so crowded 365 days of the year.
Anyone who takes the buses, MRT should know how bad it is out there. My parents are reluctant to go out because of the crowded public transport.

We all know who to blame:mad:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
兄弟, 你拿咗你的cpf 錢沒? 拿咗还不走等死咩! 同我去泰国,中国勾女啦!爽死好过极死.

make plans and leave this lanjiao country. If got skills or money, go canada, uk etc. No money, settle down in msia or thai also can.