• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This month staying in Matlasia damn suay man. Kana lightning.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! this month while staying in Seremban my modem kana fried twice and my desktop kana fried by lightning once. Raining season is here and twice the lightning strike the telephone pole just outside my house. Once when I was surfing and fried my modem. Lucky thing TM in matlasia customer service more friendly than ST within 36hrs on a Sunday afternoon come to my house and replace a new modem for free haji somemore. After 4 days was surfing heard thunder quickly off my desktop and off the modem but sadly still kana. This time lagi worst :( fried my motherboard, monitor and modem:eek: This time my telephone wire also kana burn so need to pay RM40 and still get another free new modem:rolleyes:
Called my developer up and asked WTF how come my house no lightning arrestor ar? Was told cannot help even if got because the lightning came in from the telephone wire outside no protection one :( Any of you chaps staying in matlasia got encounter this problem b4 may I ask?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! this month while staying in Seremban my modem kana fried twice and my desktop kana fried by lightning once. Raining season is here and twice the lightning strike the telephone pole just outside my house. Once when I was surfing and fried my modem. Lucky thing TM in matlasia customer service more friendly than ST within 36hrs on a Sunday afternoon come to my house and replace a new modem for free haji somemore. After 4 days was surfing heard thunder quickly off my desktop and off the modem but sadly still kana. This time lagi worst :( fried my motherboard, monitor and modem:eek: This time my telephone wire also kana burn so need to pay RM40 and still get another free new modem:rolleyes:
Called my developer up and asked WTF how come my house no lightning arrestor ar? Was told cannot help even if got because the lightning came in from the telephone wire outside no protection one :( Any of you chaps staying in matlasia got encounter this problem b4 may I ask?

By the time you hear thunder, it's too late.:p

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people here will say serve you right for staying in Malaysia. PAP (lightning) is giving you warning?

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For added security; TS shouLd wear an improvised heLmet with a mini Lighting conductor mounted atop..:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lightning strikes are a common phenomenon in tropical regions. Staying in Sinkieland or Mudland makes no difference.