• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Malay can become principal because he is a Malay in sg, do you agree?

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP hired many mats in the civil service not because of their qualifications & skills but the skin color. Agree?

6a00d83451b52369e20147e237186d970b-800wi

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please if i actually made such a comment and agreed with you i would be called a racist, coming up with all sorts of delusional arguments to deceive forummers and so on according to screball and co.

Man that malay's writing is terrible but then again how can you blame him. He has suffered under immense chinese rule and bullied and looked down upon by the chinese of course his writing sucks.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please if i actually made such a comment and agreed with you i would be called a racist, coming up with all sorts of delusional arguments to deceive forummers and so on according to screball and co.

Man that malay's writing is terrible but then again how can you blame him. He has suffered under immense chinese rule and bullied and looked down upon by the chinese of course his writing sucks.

What you expect? She writes using queen's english to a bunch of chinese helicopter parents? But what is undeniable is both you and TS are stupid that cant even differentiate between masculine and feminine in constructing your sentence. The writer is a female you goondu not a male and use she or her not he or him. if you cant write proper english please dont murder the language, write in mandarin we understand you are not ang moh.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls get the gender correct, Zarinah is a female name and the Bte (Binte) confirms that! You guys better report to Sam:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you expect? She writes using queen's english to a bunch of chinese helicopter parents? But what is undeniable is both you and TS are stupid that cant even differentiate between masculine and feminine in constructing your sentence. The writer is a female you goondu not a male and use she or her not he or him. if you cant write proper english please dont murder the language, write in mandarin we understand you are not ang moh.

You're a retard. OK TS thought it was a male but still gender doesn't come into play here. Looking at all those mistakes made on such a short letter by the principal nontheless shows that you're the retard. :oIo: That's not the queen's english you tard. That's fucked up english.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a retard. OK TS thought it was a male but still gender doesn't come into play here. Looking at all those mistakes made on such a short letter by the principal nontheless shows that you're the retard. :oIo: That's not the queen's english you tard. That's fucked up english.

Its now confirmed that you are retard and goondu. You cant comprehend what i wrote yet you still want to rebut in english. Where did i say she wrote using queen's english? Unless you start writing in mandarin which you are comfortable with, i will not rebut you. Loser beng

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its now confirmed that you are retard and goondu. You cant comprehend what i wrote yet you still want to rebut in english. Where did i say she wrote using queen's english? Unless you start writing in mandarin which you are comfortable with, i will not rebut you. Loser beng

Tsk tsk trying to get out of the hole you dug yourself into?

Who is the female in question? :rolleyes: Obviously the only female is the one writing the letter the principal. You mentioned she wrote in queen's english but it has so many mistakes. :biggrin: OMG and now you're trying to slink away like a snake. Sorry troll this is too obvious. You just shot yourself.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....actually any person of any race (kukubird(chinese), Indians, English, Eurasians, German, French, Dutch, Italian; etc) could have written such a letter.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP hired many mats in the civil service not because of their qualifications & skills but the skin color. Agree?

6a00d83451b52369e20147e237186d970b-800wi

Lol mr brown's english aso cmi. 2nd paragraph inconsistent tenses used... He should refrain from correcting others when he is not competent in the language... Aso, fetch is not mainly used for dogs

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol mr brown's english aso cmi. 2nd paragraph inconsistent tenses used... He should refrain from correcting others when he is not competent in the language... Aso, fetch is not mainly used for dogs

trust me, his english is surely a lot better than yours. those that knows him personally knows that he is a qualified lawyer.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng wants to hear what leongsam got to say about this coz he's our principal here! :biggrin:

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atrocious writing from a Principal. I'd give a 3 over 10. How did she
attained that position? Did she hv a BA; at the least?
She could hv done it in point forms. IQ level? No comments.
Furthermore, there is no such thing as 12pm. Its either 12 noon, 12 midnite
or 1201pm.......very common mistakes.
At the end of it all, it's a $$ faced letter.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is true. This was done by LKY to spite Malays in Malaysia and Malaysia, as well as to create a illusion to the Malays here that they are superior to their Malaysian counterparts. This is an affirmative action plan that actually is done in detriment to hiring policies in Singapore and resource allocation efficiency in Singapore. If you go to the post offices and ICA, you will see them in large numbers. And you look the no efficiency, you know. That being said, they are not the main problem. The entire system is ripping apart as fake scholars talk themselves to another galaxy using flint stone technology and there is no oversight. Crash is imminent.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a case about race. There are many Chinese PAP principals who also cannot write well. This resulted from the low salary that they offer and with that amount, they can only attract such applicants.

Nothing to do with race but the amount of salary that cheapskate PAP is willing to pay.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously lah. How much does she make to deserve this kind of public humiliation from Mr Brown?

Anyway, Mr Brown's England also half past six with his wrong interpretation of "fetch".

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they don't hire malays, the opposition supporting retard will accuse them of racism just like how opposition retards are complaining about pro FT when corporate companies do not hire useless workers even if they hold pink IC because they are useless