• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"This kind will NEVER learn. She needs to be abandoned in India to be repeatedly raped in order for her to wake up her idea.”

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The link is to The Doc's own post in HWZ EDMW, in which he proudly declares he posted on the girl's Facebook page, the link to the Tumblr page containing her nude photos, for everyone (eg. her family and her friends) to see on her Facebook page.

The article is from Mothership.sg, which won't directly link to nude photos. And HWZ EDMW won't allow The Doc or anyone to directly post links to nude photos. This is why The Doc wasn't and isn't banned from HWZ EDMW.

Although it seems, as a result of his ongoing woes, he has voluntarily shut down all his social media accounts, including his HWZ account.
Power lah bro. Thanks for clear sequence of events. :thumbsup:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope Boss Sam takes this opportunity to warn the oppies here not to post nonsense less they end up like that insane jiuhu doctor nachsider.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you for the fact that he became to be like this due to him being influenced by subjects discussed in singapore online forums. Most muslims end up becoming terrorist after doing the same thing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell you for the fact that he became to be like this due to him being influenced by subjects discussed in singapore online forums. Most muslims end up becoming terrorist after doing the same thing.
very sextreme views and full of fake news on those sextremist sites.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most muslims end up becoming terrorist after doing the same thing.

That's because they think this is a 'temporary world', and like all Abrahamic cultists are obsessed about the imminency of the 'endtimes'.

With nothing substantial to look forward to in this life, and bound by so many asinine restrictions, they would rather go out with a bang. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is with all these Malaysians and their foul mouths putting their careers in jeopardy? Last time the NTUC girl who got fired also malaysian. :laugh:

Revenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at that fat black pig "BeaRzwalken" beside dr. nacht .

sad to be him is all i can say :laugh:

5tk9Fgu.jpg

qa61tlE.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mooselims must murder non muslims as edicted by the dirty bool koran...period
Wat barbaric religion is that?