• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why you shouldn't buy and eat Malaysian eggs raw or half boiled.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telur TeoSeng (Happy Egg). Salmonella.

KUALA LUMPUR: Toe Seng Capital Bhd has suspended its Layer Farm 1, in relation to the statement released by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA), tittled “Recall of eggs from Teo Seng Layer Farm 1 (Malaysia)” due to presence of Salmonella Enteritidis.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia Saturday, Teo Seng said it also has assured that no eggs from the alleged farm will be sold in the domestic and export markets and is further to undertake investigation of the incident as a precautionary measure.

“Product safety is always the top priority of Teo Seng, all of our production farm locations are physically dispersed as a measure to mitigate cross-contamination between farms. Teo Seng also practices regular lab tests on sampling eggs from every farm to ensure product safety.

“As at to date, all other farms’ products have tested negative for Salmonella Enteritidis and this ensures the supply of eggs from other farms is safe for consumption and not disrupted,” it said.

Teo Seng said it will also communicate and work closely with the Department of Veterinary and Services (DVS) to investigate and monitor the alleged farm related to Salmonella Enteritidis detection.

The group assured that utmost cooperation will be rendered to the investigation in order to identify its roof cause and endeavor to undertake appropriate remedial actions to ensure products are safe before resumption of sales of eggs from the alleged farm.

“The alleged farm accounted for approximately 3.5 per cent of our total production. While the investigation is still in progress, the board is unable to ascertain the amount of revenue affected at this moment,” it added. - Bernama

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a known fact for decades that Malaysian eggs has salmonella issues. Their farm practices aren't up to standards You can buy and eat Malaysian eggs, but never ever use them for half boiled eggs. Eat them fully cooked whether boiled or fried.
They probably found one rotten egg and forced to destroy thousands of others

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a known fact for decades that Malaysian eggs has salmonella issues. Their farm practices aren't up to standards You can buy and eat Malaysian eggs, but never ever use them for half boiled eggs. Eat them fully cooked whether boiled or fried.
I have been taking hslf boiled eggs from jiu hu everyday with no issues.
If i see a cracked egg, if there is no rotten smell, its good to eat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet no Sinkie has ever tasted fresh eggs that popped out of a hen's arse moments ago.

Let's see you worry about salmonella for that. :rolleyes:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet no Sinkie has ever tasted fresh eggs that popped out of a hen's arse moments ago.

Let's see you worry about salmonella for that. :rolleyes:
I actually have when I was in primary school. My grandmother kept about 10 chicken and a few ducks in the garden at her landed home. :biggrin: