• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is Why You Should Not Order Grabfood, Deliveroo, Food Panda Etc...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charlotte woman hasn't left her house in three weeks but tested positive for COVID-19

www.wcnc.com

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A Charlotte woman hasn’t left her house in more than three weeks, yet still tested positive for COVID-19 late Thursday.

“I’m absolutely terrified,” Rachel Brummert, who already has an autoimmune disorder, said. “This is the sickest I’ve ever been and it’s the most scared I’ve ever been. From what I’m hearing about ventilators, it’s scary stuff. I’m really hoping I can wait this out at home.”

At a higher risk for complications due to her underlying condition, Brummert said she listened to the health experts. Other than a trip to the pharmacy more than three weeks ago, she hasn’t left her house once.

“I really thought I was doing everything right,” she said.

Brummert said aside from the pharmacist and her husband, who grocery shops but is temporarily living in a separate room, the only other person she’s come into contact with is a woman who volunteered to drop off groceries at her doorstep once. Brummert said the woman later tested positive for COVID-19.

“I barely had any contact,” she said. “I didn’t even touch her.”

Brummert said she gets the mail every few days, but always wears gloves. However, she didn’t think to wear gloves when bringing in packages from her front porch. In addition, she said she hasn’t eaten takeout.

Brummert has experienced many of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, including cough, fever, headache and trouble breathing, but even so, she said it took several days to meet the criteria to be tested.

Regardless of the source of the infection in her case, Brummert knows her diagnosis is just another reminder that COVID-19 is easy to get and often hard to trace.

“I’ve never had anything like this before,” she said. “I’ve had the flu. This is not the flu. It’s a whole nother monster.”

Source : Charlotte woman hasn't left her house in three weeks but tested positive for COVID-19

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All food should be properly wrapped in clear airtight plastic by the restaurant so that the receiver can wash the outer layer with soap before consuming.
IMG_0315.jpg

And wrap another layer with this
d116ad3e43a6efb3981360cd9e4185b3.jpg_340x340q80.jpg_.webp

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The person who prepares the food might have cough, sneeze or talking to others during the process.. So there's no 100% guarantee you'll not get the virus.
yalor. adding that personal touch and other sextra ingredients is a way to show love and generosity at what they do. must makan all and lick containers clean in appreciation.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put the entire food package and microwave, all viruses outside and inside food package would be killed. Hands must of course be washed upon touching food package before Microwaving and clean with disinfectant all surfaceS and buttons of microwave oven that has been touched too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Put the entire food package and microwave, all viruses outside and inside food package would be killed. Hands must of course be washed upon touching food package before Microwaving and clean with disinfectant all surfaceS and buttons of microwave oven that has been touched too.
flimsy plastic containers can warp and melt in microwave oven, and add to meal flavoring. like that may as well kena ccp virus and live through it as there’s a 69% chance of survival with mild symptons. plus free (and better) meals provided by sg gov at quarantine centers and hotels.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The person who prepares the food might have cough, sneeze or talking to others during the process.. So there's no 100% guarantee you'll not get the virus.

Honey, you are precious to me
Don't go Grabfood grab me.
We shall dine in with romantic candlelight
accompany by sweet sensual music to stroke the heart and ignite the flame.
Remember to wear this I Ninja Van-ed you

Qoo10 - Fany Mens Lace Thong (Sizes M-L)(812616) _ Men’s Clothing.png