• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is Why the Zionist Terrorists Murderers are Afraid to Go into Gaza

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong this is the northern front against Hezbollah. The shitte bros are putting in a shift and keeping the IDF busy. Houthi fighters have also been launching Turkish drones into the mix.
You're right.
It's hizbollah reminder to IDF to not touch the civilians in Gaza or else....
I think they are waiting for the two aircraft carriers to arrive so that they can turn them into coral reefs.
If hizbollah goes all in, USA will go in, then Iran, then Syria, turkey and Egypt. All backed by Russia and china.
Israel will be the next Ukraine.
Europeans and Sinkies who loves Zionists better be prepared to share you HDB with them soon.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're right.
It's hizbollah reminder to IDF to not touch the civilians in Gaza or else....
I think they are waiting for the two aircraft carriers to arrive so that they can turn them into coral reefs.
If hizbollah goes all in, USA will go in, then Iran, then Syria, turkey and Egypt. All backed by Russia and china.
Israel will be the next Ukraine.
Europeans and Sinkies who loves Zionists better be prepared to share you HDB with them soon.

If Iran and turkiye get involved then it's the Apocalypse foretold by the dumb storybooks you guys base your existence on.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've live long enough and have enjoyed the time on earth.
Wouldn't it be nice to go out with the world in a big bang?
Hahaha
Honestly speaking, it's none of my business.

It's an ancient squabble by a group of people over a piece of land far far away. Just hope no nuclear radiation affects this part of the globe. The 3 death cults have killled more people than they've saved and i hope a big bang settles everything once and for all.. LOL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Evidence on the internet!! Hahaha. Joker you.
Next time judge in court will be told "evidence on X, telegram, Google, tiktok, etc."

Is this a court session?

Adopt Arabic culture? Malays are a proud bunch.

Most muuds have names that are 100% arabic.

There are no muud holidays that celebrate muud culture.

Even the traditional muud writing is a corrupted form of arabic.

Pretty much nothing is muud.

Unlike chinks who gladly assume western culture and names, like John, but don't realise they're sepet.

This coming from a moron whose name is 100% arabic, and didn't know that the words John, Yahya and allah are closely related . And you ended up unwittingly saying your allah had anal sex. You better do more dua lipa today during your arabic prayer sessions.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they fail their mission do they shout Allahu Fuckbar instead ?
Will have to shout this...

1698278036718.jpeg

images

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a court session?
If your brain isn't working like a judge, who constantly asks questions and reviews, and retrospect in anything others say to change your opinion, you're retarded, to the point that you believe god shat.

Most muuds have names that are 100% arabic.

There are no muud holidays that celebrate muud culture.

Even the traditional muud writing is a corrupted form of arabic.

Pretty much nothing is muud.

Aren't you referring to yourself?
Celebrate new year, Christmas, easter, holloween, wear western clothes, speak English to your kids, have a dog, eat western food, drink western beverages etc.
Is there no mirror at home?

This coming from a moron whose name is 100% arabic, and didn't know that the words John, Yahya and allah are closely related . And you ended up unwittingly saying your allah had anal sex. You better do more dua lipa today during your arabic prayer sessions.

Nothing in my name is Arabic. Unlike you.
And I know who yahya is.
I insulted john, which is you who got analised by your uncle.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've live long enough and have enjoyed the time on earth.
Wouldn't it be nice to go out with the world in a big bang?
Hahaha
OK but just don't shit your pants when God the Son, Jesus Christ, judge you and demand you give an account for your life to him.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan, Hahamas is not the Star Wars' Resistance. Pls give our friends in galaxy far far away due respect and not associate "Resistance" with Terrorists, perhaps more importantly, one that is recognized by Mudland and its backside fucker PM.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bible says Jesus Christ will judge. Jesus Christ is God. So you say you do not fear God.
Does that make 2 gods? Polytheist?
But your bible says that nobody except only the father knows the hour.
So is father more powerful or less powerful that the son? Very cuntfusing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is such good news, Hamas will win the war & Palestine can return back to their country
Maybe they work a bit harder, push Israelis back to Jerusalem ?
When Roman tried that, the Jews fought till the last man. The non combatants were forced to leave.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong this is the northern front against Hezbollah. The shitte bros are putting in a shift and keeping the IDF busy. Houthi fighters have also been launching Turkish drones into the mix.
Houthis are shiite yemenis and embroiled in a war against Saudi.