• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what the West are supporting.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must start a "hamas" revolution in sinkie to get our island back.

Oops misspelled. Hoomoose.

Hummus

Tested & Perfected Recipes

Last edited:

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the Israelis have been doing to Gaza and in Gaza on a daily basis is terrorism. Independent observers have commented that the Palestinians in Gaza live under conditions as bad, if not worse, than the Jews during the Holocaust. It's a sad irony that the Israel has turned into a replica of fascist Nazi Germany.

But of course you won't read it described as such by the Western media.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that the Palestinians will eventually revolt. When you've been treated like subhumans and animals for decades, what do you have to lose? When all your land has been taken away and your women and children live in blockaded ghettos bombed daily by the Israelis is it any wonder they harbour intense hatred for the enemy?

The retards here believe everything they read in the Western media is true and everything the great US of A does is good and just. LOL

(BTW, I don't condone terrorism or even war. But I detest hypocrisy and double standards.)

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the retard Angmoh wannabe Sinkies everything the West do is right.

not our war so the less we comment the better.....
peace to all and stop killing each other for fuck's sake, message to all retards, heros, innocents, wackos, imbeciles, terrorists, etc etc etc