• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what happens when you don't buy your gf the iPhone 6S

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
A car (at least in the sinkie context) is more than just means of transport that gets you to point B.

There you go, in the tiong context, a phone is not just a phone as one expects.

A status symbol for all to see when one does the silly belly button challenge selfie.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
iPhone 6: Man Rents out Girlfriend to Pay for Must-have Apple Smartphone

iphone-6-girlfriend-china.jpg

A Chinese student has gone to extreme lengths to get his hands on the latest iPhone, offering up his girlfriend in exchange for cash to put towards the device.

Photos of the man brandishing a sign that read "Girlfriend Sharing" appeared on the Chinese social media site Weibo this week.

On offer was the chance to eat, study, play games or go on dates with the woman, although it did warn there would be no "funny business".

iphone 6 girlfriend china
The girlfriend is reportedly a willing participant of the scheme(Weibo)

According to posters on Weibo, the man claimed his girlfriend was a willing participant in the scheme, which offered her up for 10 yuan (£1) per hour.
The identity of the man is not yet clear, though his advertising exploits took place at Songjiang University in Shanghai.

iPhone dowry and human trafficking

The student's endeavours are the latest in a string of incidents showing the desperate lengths some people go to in order to acquire the latest must-have Apple gadget.

Earlier this week, a Saudi man reportedly asked his prospective brother-in-law for an iPhone 6 as a dowry for marrying his sister.
"We have heard about quite a few things, but an iPhone 6 that has not even hit the markets here is a bit bizarre," said Saud Ahmad, a Bahraini office clerk, in response to the request.

"We need to promote a culture where marriage should not be used by anyone to get gifts or make profits in any way. If I had been the groom, I would have confronted the brother."

When the iPhone 5 was launched in China last year, a couple was charged with human trafficking after allegedly selling three of their newborn babies to pay for items that included high-end shoes and an iPhone.
The pair, also from Shanghai, admitted to selling three of their babies for a total sum of $13,000, between 2008 and 2013.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Samsung's software is arguably the worst among all Android manufacturers.

Apple's software distribution is universal and punctual. For Android, many users are still waiting for their Lollipop update.

Bad things about Apple are price, lack of customization, lack of a microSD slot, and having to use iTunes for everything. If you can overlook these then an iPhone is far superior than an Android phone.

This one's the best

tingtze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apple's software distribution is universal and punctual. For Android, many users are still waiting for their Lollipop update.

Bad things about Apple are price, lack of customization, lack of a microSD slot, and having to use iTunes for everything. If you can overlook these then an iPhone is far superior than an Android phone.

Yes, apple is like pap, you buy them and they tell you what you can and cannot do.:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: Lucky fella ... I have to buy 1 iphone 6S, 1 macbook and 1 solo2 beats headphone just to get my gf to take off her sweater.

.... and she wears a Apple T shirt inside.

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: Lucky fella ... I have to buy 1 iphone 6S, 1 macbook and 1 solo2 beats headphone just to get my gf to take off her sweater.

.... and she wears a Apple T shirt inside.

I guess by the time you get into her pants, it's already a condo and car for her......

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one's the best

Lan Sai ok! Lately a lot of Xiaomi killers, one of them is UMI Fair posted recently and and and.... this one below only USD80. :biggrin: Except for the camera which is only 5.0 MP, it's a cheap budget phone with good specs for the price. I deliberately show u this picture leaving u to guess the brand. Happy hunting.

2155007287ea74f7f04738b8aa4789ecd253fef1.jpg

Android 5.1
Display: 5.0 inch IPS HD Screen
CPU: MTK6735 64bit Quad Core
System: Android 5.1
RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Available Memory: 12GB
Talk Time: 680minutes
Standby Time: 72Hour
Camera: Back camera 5.0MP (Interpolation 8.0MP) + front camera 2.0MP (Interpolation 5.0MP)
Bluetooth: 4.0
GPS: GPS/AGPS
OTG: Yes
OTA: Yes
SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby,dual Micro SIM
Network:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this woman is irrefutable and irrevocable proof that there is something wrong with apple users and fantards,theres something illogical,unreasonable without rhyme or reason,one flew over the cuckoos clock.

even if the smartest men in the world,the most logical,atheist,realist,even if einstein or john nash came up with irrefutable mathematical proof or laws of physics that iphone is better other phones,u just cannot believe it.because there is something wrong with apple users.

its like a genetic disorder,a bunch of crazy genes lieing waiting,bidding its time,like a bunch of dormant stagnant cancer cells waiting to burst forth into a malignant tumor,like a genetic time bomb.a 50 percent chance a apple use is going berserk,crazy,batshit insane,nutty coco,one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

if a andriod fan tells u that andriod phones are better,that u can believe,because right there is a sane logical person give u his opinion.what does he have to gain?have u ever seen a andriod user go nuts?if a apple fan tells u apple fan is better,better start backing away slowly and call 911 and hold billy tight,because Cujo the mad dog is very mad and he wont stop until u are dead.

G7OLX5z.jpg

KenMasters

Alfrescian
Loyal

Upgrading to the new iPhone 6s models delivers faster connections and better selfies

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 22 September, 2015, 7:58pm
UPDATED : Tuesday, 22 September, 2015, 7:58pm

Bien Perez
[email protected]

_sin80_52632499_1_0.jpg

Apple CEO Tim Cook introduces the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in San Francisco on September 9. Photo: Reuters

Hong Kong's 4G network operators are betting on a wave of upgrades to Apple's latest iPhone 6s and 6s Plus models as these new large-screen handsets deliver faster mobile broadband connections.

SmarTone Telecommunications, China Mobile Hong Kong, Hutchison Telecommunications' 3 Hong Kong and market leader HKT, which runs the csl and 1010 brands, will begin offering the new iPhone models to their subscribers from Friday. Pre-orders started on September 12.

Alex Arena, the group managing director at HKT, has said the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus are so-called "Category 6" handsets, with two built-in antennas in each device.

Such hardware configuration supports the 4G standard known as Long Term Evolution Advanced, which provides theoretical mobile broadband download speeds of up to 300 megabits per second - about double what the early 4G networks offer.

A Category 6 smartphone can connect to two spectrum bands at once, providing faster download and upload speeds.

_tor101_52625669_2.jpg

HKT calls the new iPhones Category 6 handsets, meaning they can connect to two spectrum bands at once. Photo: Reuters

"That is probably the biggest advantage the iPhone 6s has over the iPhone 6," Arena said in a recent press conference.

"For iPhone users, this is a good catch up."

When connected to advanced Wi-fi networks, the new iPhone models can also handle theoretical data speeds of up 866Mbps.

Rival smartphone suppliers such as Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics and Huawei Technologies already have certain Category 6 models with the same two-antenna configuration.

The iPhone, however, has remained the perennial top-selling smartphone in Hong Kong. Apple has buttressed its lead in the city even when its "s" models, which retain the external design of the previous's year's model but offer significant improvements under the hood.

"I believe these [new iPhones] will be very popular models in the market," SmarTone interim chief executive Stephen Chau Kam-kun said.

This reporter had the opportunity to test the iPhone 6s model over the weekend, and found the connection speeds were fast as advertised on his 4G network service provider in the city and in the outlying islands.

apple_iphone_52517877_1.jpg

Live Photos lets users relive scenes by capturing on video, with sound, about 1.5 seconds before and 1.5 seconds after a still shot is taken.Photo: Bloomberg

What was thoroughly impressive from this review was the picture-taking capabilities of the new iPhone model.

The new iSight camera, as Apple calls the camera on the back of the iPhone, captures sharp, detailed and vivid 12-megapixel photos. This can also be described as a "catch up" for iPhone users because there were already certain premium smartphone models with a 12-megapixel back camera.

That higher-resolution back camera allows for panorama shots of up to 63 megapixels. It can also shoot brilliant 4K video, which provides resolution of up to 4,000 pixels x 2,160 pixels, while using autofocus, face detection and taking 8-megapixel still shots.

The front camera now has a much improved 5-megapixel camera supported by the display's unique flash function, called Retina Flash.This is terrific for taking selfies in dark or low-light conditions with the iPhone 6s Plus.

When you snap a selfie, a so-called preflash detects the lighting around you. Then a True Tone flash on the display matches the ambient light for a gorgeous shot with more true-to-life colours and more natural-looking skin tones. Retina Flash is powered by an innovative technology - a custom display chip that allows the display to flash three times brighter than usual.

What puts the picture-taking prowess of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus above those offered by the competition is "Live Photos".

us-it-apple-news-feed_576709914_52516973.jpg

Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic (centre) views an iPhone 6s alongside Tim Cook. New features include 3D Touch, which makes it easier to deal with emails among other time-saving improvements. Photo: AFP

Live Photos introduces an amazing way to relive scenes by capturing on video, with sound, about 1.5 seconds before and 1.5 seconds after a still shot is taken.

To capture a Live Photo, simply press the shutter button just like with any shot. It also works with the 5-megapixel FaceTime HD front camera.

This reporter took a snapshot of a man crossing a street. This picture caught him taking the few steps to cross and the moment after.

Live Photos is on by default. So users can catch friends making silly photos before dinner, or save the sound of the waves breaking on the beach as the tide comes in. Apple should have made this feature available years ago.

Simply press anywhere on the photo to see the movement in the pictures taken with the iPhone 6s. These same pictures will not show movement when you viewed on older iPhone models. But you can view Live Photos on the Apple Watch running watchOS 2.

Users can set Live Photos snapshot as your iPhone's Lock Screen wallpaper. Live Photos can be shared using iMessage, iCloud Photo Sharing, or AirDrop.

Powering that iPhone 6s experience is the company's proprietary A9 chip, which is touted by Apple to be 70 per cent faster than the prior generation.

Another fun new feature is 3D Touch. It senses how deeply a user pressed the display, letting you do things more quickly and simply. The iPhone responds with subtle taps, so not only will a user can see and feel what a press can do.

In addition to familiar gestures like Tap, Swipe, and Pinch, 3D Touch introduces Peek and Pop, which lets a user preview all kinds of content and even act on it - without having to actually open it.

With a light press, this reporter opened an e-mail in his inbox without fully opening it. It is a time-saver for getting though both important and less important e-mails. Press a little deeper and the full e-mail popped out for viewing.

Because of the new M9 motion coprocessor embedded in the A9 chip, Siri voice command is now always on. It can be easily be activated by saying “Hey Siri” whenever the iPhone 6s is nearby.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ATB isn't an apple user.
She's an apple user wannabe.
Difference between the haves and the have nots
this woman is irrefutable and irrevocable proof that there is something wrong with apple users and fantards,theres something illogical,unreasonable without rhyme or reason,one flew over the cuckoos clock.

even if the smartest men in the world,the most logical,atheist,realist,even if einstein or john nash came up with irrefutable mathematical proof or laws of physics that iphone is better other phones,u just cannot believe it.because there is something wrong with apple users.

its like a genetic disorder,a bunch of crazy genes lieing waiting,bidding its time,like a bunch of dormant stagnant cancer cells waiting to burst forth into a malignant tumor,like a genetic time bomb.a 50 percent chance a apple use is going berserk,crazy,batshit insane,nutty coco,one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

if a andriod fan tells u that andriod phones are better,that u can believe,because right there is a sane logical person give u his opinion.what does he have to gain?have u ever seen a andriod user go nuts?if a apple fan tells u apple fan is better,better start backing away slowly and call 911 and hold billy tight,because Cujo the mad dog is very mad and he wont stop until u are dead.

G7OLX5z.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's a hell lot of shit one has to overlook.

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not me as i prefer custom ROMs and there are abundance on the net.

Because i own a variety of phones from gayphone, samseng, motorola, a few China brands, i am never contented and suka suka flash whenever i get bored with them.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ATB isn't an apple user.
She's an apple user wannabe.
Difference between the haves and the have nots

bitch please,shes a apple junkie just like the rest of them billions of isheep.probably owned every version of iphone from iphone 3 to iphone 5s,and a vibrating dildo called icum.

i once knew a tiong girl at my workplace when i was working at a factory in yishun,she was holding this brand new spanking iphone,think it was iphone 5 or something.another colleaque asked her what it cost and she said 1k.im like bitch wtf,u come from the poorest provinces of china here to steal job from sinkies and work as cheap labour and u blew 1k on a fucking phone?im born in singapore,the most expensive thing i ever bought was a $800 lenovo laptop,the most expensive smartphone i ever owned was a moto g,i waited until i was 22 before i jumped onto the smartphone bandwagon,before that i carried 2g dumbphone all the way,the only other luxury i have is a portable aircon which i bought second hand from gumtree for $350 and u crazy bitch from china blew 1k on a goddam phone?????

from then on my goal in life is to become a billionaire tycoon investor and own my own conglomerate.im gonna be the next warren buffet and own tons and tons of stock in all the companies,i want you to drink my coca cola,buy my nike shoes,wear my h&m and cotton on shirts,i want you to wear my adidas eat my mcdonalds and kfc and wear my watches,buy my phones everything,apple INC has shown me theres billions of retarded sheep on this planet waiting for me to fleece and suck them dry.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bitch please,shes a apple junkie just like the rest of them billions of isheep.probably owned every version of iphone from iphone 3 to iphone 5s,and a vibrating dildo called icum.

i once knew a tiong girl at my workplace when i was working at a factory in yishun,she was holding this brand new spanking iphone,think it was iphone 5 or something.another colleaque asked her what it cost and she said 1k.im like bitch wtf,u come from the poorest provinces of china here to steal job from sinkies and work as cheap labour and u blew 1k on a fucking phone?im born in singapore,the most expensive thing i ever bought was a $800 lenovo laptop,the most expensive smartphone i ever owned was a moto g,i waited until i was 22 before i jumped onto the smartphone bandwagon,before that i carried 2g dumbphone all the way,the only other luxury i have is a portable aircon which i bought second hand from gumtree for $350 and u crazy bitch from china blew 1k on a goddam phone?????

from then on my goal in life is to become a billionaire tycoon investor and own my own conglomerate.im gonna be the next warren buffet and own tons and tons of stock in all the companies,i want you to drink my coca cola,buy my nike shoes,wear my h&m and cotton on shirts,i want you to wear my adidas eat my mcdonalds and kfc and wear my watches,buy my phones everything,apple INC has shown me theres billions of retarded sheep on this planet waiting for me to fleece and suck them dry.

We belong to the bygone era.