• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is what happen when you stay in hdb and park your car in a non security and gated public carpark ...

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Late-night ruckus by youths in Bedok sees 1 climbing onto car
December 10, 2020published at 4:23 PMByCherlynn NgStomp
20201210_youtharrested_stomp.jpg

A 20-year-old man was arrested for disorderly behaviour after causing a ruckus in the wee hours of Wednesday (Dec 9).

Stomp contributor V was up late playing Mobile Legends when her game was disrupted by a commotion from downstairs at Block 403 Bedok North Avenue 3, at around 2.30am.
V, who shared videos of the incident, recounted: "I was ending my Mobile Legends match and I heard a guy screaming loudly.

"I decided to ignore it but then I heard banging sounds. So I went out of the house and saw a group of young punks at the carpark.

"A guy was pushing a girl towards a silver van violently. His friends came and tried to calm him down but it backfired.

"He then ran towards one of the guys and went under the void deck of Block 403.
"I'm not sure what happened there but he ran back out and started to vent his anger on a poor innocent black car that was parked at the carpark.

"Two stomps were all it took for him to smash the car's windscreen. I'm not sure if his leg power was 'tokong' or the windscreen was lousy."

In the videos taken by V, the youth can be seen repeatedly kicking a car, then leaping onto its bonnet and stomping on it.

A police car subsequently arrives at the scene, which the youth approaches. He is heard shouting at one of the police officers before being handcuffed.
V added: "I'm not one of those kaypohs that want to stir crap but would just like to share these videos as I thought it might help the police or the car owner to claim insurance.

"I also hope the guy’s leg is okay, and that he received support and help."
In response to a Stomp query, the police said they were alerted to a case of disorderly behaviour at 2.33am and arrested a 20-year-old man in relation to the case.

No injuries were reported.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Late-night ruckus by youths in Bedok sees 1 climbing onto car
December 10, 2020published at 4:23 PMByCherlynn NgStomp
20201210_youtharrested_stomp.jpg

A 20-year-old man was arrested for disorderly behaviour after causing a ruckus in the wee hours of Wednesday (Dec 9).

Stomp contributor V was up late playing Mobile Legends when her game was disrupted by a commotion from downstairs at Block 403 Bedok North Avenue 3, at around 2.30am.
V, who shared videos of the incident, recounted: "I was ending my Mobile Legends match and I heard a guy screaming loudly.

"I decided to ignore it but then I heard banging sounds. So I went out of the house and saw a group of young punks at the carpark.

"A guy was pushing a girl towards a silver van violently. His friends came and tried to calm him down but it backfired.

"He then ran towards one of the guys and went under the void deck of Block 403.
"I'm not sure what happened there but he ran back out and started to vent his anger on a poor innocent black car that was parked at the carpark.

"Two stomps were all it took for him to smash the car's windscreen. I'm not sure if his leg power was 'tokong' or the windscreen was lousy."

In the videos taken by V, the youth can be seen repeatedly kicking a car, then leaping onto its bonnet and stomping on it.

A police car subsequently arrives at the scene, which the youth approaches. He is heard shouting at one of the police officers before being handcuffed.
V added: "I'm not one of those kaypohs that want to stir crap but would just like to share these videos as I thought it might help the police or the car owner to claim insurance.

"I also hope the guy’s leg is okay, and that he received support and help."
In response to a Stomp query, the police said they were alerted to a case of disorderly behaviour at 2.33am and arrested a 20-year-old man in relation to the case.

No injuries were reported.

this wont happen to @glockman, he stays in a tightly guarded mansion with security cameras and armed guards

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 mata and 2 patrol cars to arrest 1 half naked boy high on meth....productivity indeed.

I have seen worst examples of mata (lack of productivity).
Such incidents have been increasing. Don't understand why a simple
tool like a strong net, thrown over the culprits by the police will ensure
that they don't go round attacking other people - like the poor guy who
was actually standing quite far away. And all the mata2 did was to run
after the guy.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 mata and 2 patrol cars to arrest 1 half naked boy high on meth....productivity indeed.

and the 3-police none of them guard against the rest.....means they open their back to possible attack from this naked boy's friends..... :roflmao:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look @it the other way. U should be happy many police turned up, it shows our crime rate is low n the police have nothing much to do.. Would u rather have plenty of police turning up or no police turning up?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen worst examples of mata (lack of productivity).
Such incidents have been increasing. Don't understand why a simple
tool like a strong net, thrown over the culprits by the police will ensure
that they don't go round attacking other people - like the poor guy who
was actually standing quite far away. And all the mata2 did was to run
after the guy.
Don't keep condemning our mata, this is just a job for them as a livelihood. As long as the job is done @The end of the day, it's mission accomplished.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look @it the other way. U should be happy many police turned up, it shows our crime rate is low n the police have nothing much to do.. Would u rather have plenty of police turning up or no police turning up?

No point replying to this kind of blockhead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Or it could mean a lot of jiakliaobee poodles were hired. Or they're so useless, they have to vastly outnumber the suspect to be successful.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or it could mean a lot of jiakliaobee poodles were hired. Or they're so useless, they have to vastly outnumber the suspect to be successful.

All of them have the same mentailty...like putting their own people to jaga the reserves is very appropriate and that oppositions are bastards that will only want to squander the reserves on themselves.

They forget that when the opposition is elected into gahmen and is in power...it is voted in by the citizens and if that is what the citizens want, what is then called "squandering' of reserves ?