• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what happen when dumbfuck oppies are elected into parliament

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kong’s debate on national anthem bill halted after democrat hurls decayed plant

The Legislative Council meeting on the controversial national anthem bill was suspended on Thursday morning after a pro-democracy lawmaker threw a rotten plant towards the president’s seat.

Democratic Party legislator Ted Hui dropped a bag containing a brownish fetid substance in front of LegCo President Andrew Leung. The drama occurred during a meeting that was set to include a second reading of the proposed law which would criminalise insulting the national anthem March of the Volunteers.

[Image: 49944100947_c58bdc00b9_k-Copy.jpg?resize...C512&ssl=1]

Leung expelled Hui from the chamber and suspended the meeting, as cleaners tidied up the scene. Police and firemen arrived minutes later to inspect the situation and urged people to vacate, citing concerns over potential poisonous gases.

Hui told reporters outside the chamber that the object he brought was a decayed potted plant from two days ago. He said he wanted to protest against what he saw as an abuse of power by Leung, who ordered two opposition lawmakers to leave the meeting earlier.

[Image: brave_UTl9XeObNd.png?resize=768%2C426&ssl=1]

https://hongkongfp.com/2020/05/28/hong-k...yed-plant/

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care already, if the opposition I vote into parliament is going to perform such monkey show, then be it.
i have been careful and patient to wait for a quality opposition like Mr. Low Thia Khiang or Mr. Chiam See Tong (skip Chee Soon Juan).
but now, I will vote for any opposition whom dare to represent my ward.

what is the point of being responsible voter and see how the present leader collect high salary and ask me to ready to accept pay cut and GST rising and CPF raising for elder worker.
it might and it might not be a monkey show if I vote opposition but definitely the MP already call me an idiot behind closed door and none of the MPs point out it is not appropriate using such term which means all of them agree that Singaporean are idiots.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't care already, if the opposition I vote into parliament is going to perform such monkey show, then be it.
i have been careful and patient to wait for a quality opposition like Mr. Low Thia Khiang or Mr. Chiam See Tong (skip Chee Soon Juan).

what is the point of being responsible voter and see how the present leader collect high salary and ask me to ready to accept pay cut and GST rising and CPF raising for elder worker.
it might and it might not be a monkey show if I vote opposition but definitely the MP already call me an idiot behind closed door and none of the MPs point out it is not appropriate using such term which means all of them agree that Singaporean are idiots.

Ur ah gong called sinkies daft. Cant agree with him more. :cautious:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kong’s debate on national anthem bill halted after democrat hurls decayed plant

The Legislative Council meeting on the controversial national anthem bill was suspended on Thursday morning after a pro-democracy lawmaker threw a rotten plant towards the president’s seat.

Democratic Party legislator Ted Hui dropped a bag containing a brownish fetid substance in front of LegCo President Andrew Leung. The drama occurred during a meeting that was set to include a second reading of the proposed law which would criminalise insulting the national anthem March of the Volunteers.

[Image: 49944100947_c58bdc00b9_k-Copy.jpg?resize...C512&ssl=1]

Leung expelled Hui from the chamber and suspended the meeting, as cleaners tidied up the scene. Police and firemen arrived minutes later to inspect the situation and urged people to vacate, citing concerns over potential poisonous gases.

Hui told reporters outside the chamber that the object he brought was a decayed potted plant from two days ago. He said he wanted to protest against what he saw as an abuse of power by Leung, who ordered two opposition lawmakers to leave the meeting earlier.

[Image: brave_UTl9XeObNd.png?resize=768%2C426&ssl=1]

https://hongkongfp.com/2020/05/28/hong-k...yed-plant/

If our opposition were as courageous, SINKapore would have been better off.

YewCharKuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
"This is what happen when dumbfuck oppies are elected into parliament"??

Wait a minute, we have dumbfuck oppies elected into parliament for so many years already. But they never throw any brownish fetid substance.

You mean with PAP become a dumbfuck oppies, they will throw brownish fetid substance?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Standing Ovation Applause GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY