• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is what "GRACIOUSNESS & COMPASSION" of paps gov

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
quote fr yawningbread:
Yawning Bread is a citizen of Singapore. I don't have to be diplomatic. Let me be blunt: For all practical purposes, these are deportations. By putting their lives at risk, the Singapore government is as callous as the junta when they blocked foreign aid to Cyclone Nargis victims. By penalising anyone who has spoken out against generals, the Singapore government is aiding and abetting those generals in their continuing crime against humanity.

Not only is this deportation policy morally wrong -- shockingly, revoltingly wrong -- but from a self-interest perspective, it is unbelievably stupid.

Do we think the military regime will last forever? Impossible. One day, it will fall and these young men and women whom we antagonise today will quite possibly be part of the new government. How can it serve Singapore's interest to be on the wrong side of history?

What fools we have for a government.

steady lah, alex!

WE SALUTE YOU!!:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
citizens might not be able to do anything under our present kind of 'democracy'. but we must remind ourselves what kind of people we have voted in. would a decent "gracious and compassionate" human put other human in a precarious life threatening condition?

this episode has sadly revealed another ugly side of our gov which i m terribly ashamed of :(

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
this episode has sadly revealed another ugly side of our gov which i m terribly ashamed of :(

PAP dog a timely reminder ........

of course you ought to be ashamed of yourself for continuing to lick the balls of the oppressive and corrupt LEEgime!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dog a timely reminder ........

of course you ought to be ashamed of yourself for continuing to lick the balls of the oppressive and corrupt LEEgime!

so u confirmed u r from the paps dog pack disguising at the same time as SDP supporters or maybe u from the gang of 4...the F4 that is:confused:

OR...maybe....u r ....:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak ah lau pondan eh .... mai kay kay lah .... people hunting swine you jealous said jealous lah ;9)

you today beri hard working leh ..... posting for many hours liao .... got no kidney dialysis meh ..... your PAP MP Baey got said will increase how many more the NTUC vouchers for you .... kekeke

ornitoufo ;9)

well....thank you for spending so much hours paying so much attention to my postings:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Well Done Alex! He did it again!

Goh Meng Seng

thank you also about ur unsung effort voicing out to nsp and wp.

outwardly, it doesn't seem to benefit any peasants except the aggrieved 6 burmese. but intangibly, we can prove that CHILVARY & RIGHTEOUS are alive unlike those missing human rights who were just happy about releasing a few balloons.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak ah lau bapok eh .... no need thank lah ;9)

the prize for the most attention seeking whore belongs to you lah .... i noe you so fucking happy until forgot to take diabetes medicine liao .... kekeke

ornitoufo to you lah ;9)

glad it attracted u, stalker:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak ah lau bapok eh .... you cunt find your lost balls say so lah .... can fuck and throw shit at SimKhengHwee what insult ..... kekeke

ornitoufo to you lah ;9)

hahaha! try and use ur own real name and see if u still speak the same:biggrin: now why would u wanna call urself bapok or insult urself?:confused: