• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what can happened to you if you keep on making baseless complaints about your neighbours

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
53-year-old Angela Helinger describes waking up to a horrific acid attack inside of her apartment.

1664231830350.png

HOUSTON – A Montrose woman is recovering at Memorial Hermann Hospital after some sort of chemical was poured onto her face.

Angela Helinger, 53, told KPRC 2 she has undergone four surgeries to try and repair the damage done to her head and face.

“I relive this every day, I mean I cry every day and want to know what I did to deserve this. It’s very painful,” said Helinger.

Helinger said she was attacked on Sept. 9 in her Montrose apartment.

“When I woke up, my kitchen light was on and he came over and started pouring some acidic fluid on my face. I closed my eyes as tight as I could I had no defense,” Helinger said.

“Eventually from the pain, I passed out and then when I woke up, had a clue of what happened because I couldn’t open my eyes.”

Helinger said the attack didn’t stop there, she believes the person responsible rearranged her furniture and blocked the front door so that she couldn’t get out and ask for help.

She claims two days passed before she was able to escape.

“Tomorrow will be my fifth surgery. They’ve had to pull skin from my scalp to put on my forehead because it was all the way to the bone and their hoping some skin will grow there,” said Helinger.

Helinger reported the attack to the Houston Police Department and believes she knows who may be responsible.

“Please get on this, I mean catch him. It’s not right that I’m sitting here in the hospital going through so much pain and suffering,” Helinger said.

Helinger’s friends and family have started a GoFundMe to help pay for medical expenses. If you would like to help you can visit: Fundraiser by Jami MCKINZY : Help with monthly bills and medical expenses needed. (gofundme.com)

Source:https://www.click2houston.com/news/...rned-in-chemical-attack-at-apartment-complex/

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely is splashed with warm curry daily all over her body.
Usually the ah neh like to shoot on her face.

Curry Bukake

1664251833575.png