• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what a typical new citizen think of Sinkies

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like a Tiong new citizen, judging from the lingo used. And that's the Wechat user interface; Wechat is the most popular chat app for Tiongs. :wink:

He/she should fuck off to China, 100% no opposition parties there. :cool:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
He only stating the truth.....

thats right, fucking papigs has been systematically sending us to hell and the 61% dumbfucks likes it
why do we even need these fuckup foreigners if not for our greedy rent seeking economy which benefits only the rich

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
time to look closely at the sammyboy immigration thread, haha
cheap cheap migrate to malaysia or thailand or batam and live peacefully, no point getting angry at brainwashed sinkees

I could not continue living among sinkies anymore.

It is easier to migrate than to try to change the minds of an entire nation!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bahasa Malayu is our national language, what are you talking about?
I never studied Malay. I never learnt it either. I only know how to say in Malay pain - sakit. Mana is where? Kencing -urinate berak poop makan eat. Jantung heart.

That's about it.

Singapore is a Malay country with Malay as the national language and everyone speaks malay. Otherwise why have Malay as the national language? But it is not the case.

So that must frustrate you a lot.

Zhihau you must be malay.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's oredi s2pig 2 bcum a sinkie ...

if he stay a sinkie until new sinkies reach 50-60%, he's even much s2pigder ...