• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is Topsage dream land

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
第一個沒想到是住房不要錢…
在俄羅斯居民住房不收費,人均18平方米(約6坪,大概是套房標準)以下的部分無償轉給個人,18 平方米以上部分也只收很少的錢。

第二個沒想到是用水沒水錶…
用於日常生存所必需的自來水、熱水(一天24小時供應)、供暖,從來就不收費,索性連水錶都省了。

第三個沒想到看病不花錢…
手術免費,住院免費,治療免費,唯一不免的只有藥費。不管你是不是俄羅斯人,只要在俄羅斯境內的任何人得了病,救護車就給你往醫院拉,就給你治。

第四個沒想到教育還倒貼…
學生上學一律免費,教科書均由學校無償提供。而且所有的學校一律免費供應全體學生一頓豐盛的、營養充分的早餐或午餐。如果你實在想不通問一問俄羅斯的家長,他會告訴你另外一個沒想到:學校不供餐,讓孩子們到哪吃飯呢?

第五個沒想到失業要批准…
為了控制失業人數的增加,俄zf規定,大量解雇人員,必須在解除勞動協議前3個月向國家就業處提出申請,得到批准後方可解雇。怪不得有人總說俄羅斯人開郎、樂觀、堅毅,要我說這不完全是俄羅斯民族的特有性格,試問你要能過上這樣的生活還會悶悶不樂嗎?

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is not true.

my dreamland is.right here for a better singapore for.all singaporeans

most important aspect of any scheme is.long term financial sustainabiliyy, social.sustainability and.overall.advancement of the country. it is not about things being free ...quality and sustained high.standards is important

Last edited:

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is not true.

my dreamland is.right here for a better singapore for.all singaporeans

all those are what u want, finally I find a country that need all your demands, time for u to migrate there and stop stir up Singapore.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
第一個沒想到是住房不要錢…
在俄羅斯居民住房不收費,人均18平方米(約6坪,大概是套房標準)以下的部分無償轉給個人,18 平方米以上部分也只收很少的錢。

第二個沒想到是用水沒水錶…
用於日常生存所必需的自來水、熱水(一天24小時供應)、供暖,從來就不收費,索性連水錶都省了。

第三個沒想到看病不花錢…
手術免費,住院免費,治療免費,唯一不免的只有藥費。不管你是不是俄羅斯人,只要在俄羅斯境內的任何人得了病,救護車就給你往醫院拉,就給你治。

第四個沒想到教育還倒貼…
學生上學一律免費,教科書均由學校無償提供。而且所有的學校一律免費供應全體學生一頓豐盛的、營養充分的早餐或午餐。如果你實在想不通問一問俄羅斯的家長,他會告訴你另外一個沒想到:學校不供餐,讓孩子們到哪吃飯呢?

第五個沒想到失業要批准…
為了控制失業人數的增加,俄zf規定,大量解雇人員,必須在解除勞動協議前3個月向國家就業處提出申請,得到批准後方可解雇。怪不得有人總說俄羅斯人開郎、樂觀、堅毅,要我說這不完全是俄羅斯民族的特有性格,試問你要能過上這樣的生活還會悶悶不樂嗎?

NNB speak ingrish can?

And stop up your own thread, you itching to kena fuck isit?

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, Topsage find his ideal country that meet all this criteria.

Kenneth, do not oversimplify the problems of this country to fit your narrow world view. Please do not distort the arguments of others whose views are different from yours. We are all adults here. If you have deep thoughts and worthy ideas to improve the lives of Singaporeans please put them up.

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenneth, do not oversimplify the problems of this country to fit your narrow world view. Please do not distort the arguments of others whose views are different from yours. We are all adults here. If you have deep thoughts and worthy ideas to improve the lives of Singaporeans please put them up.

Wow, narrow world view? How many country u travel b4?

And U have a wider world view and yet China have Premier Xi, Really a big joke.

Last edited:

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal

U are telling everyone your Premier Xi is narrow world view, and u are better than your Premier Xi.

习近平访问俄罗斯的五个没想到

没想到,没想到,真的没想到…据说,习近平访问俄罗斯后,连说了三个没想到,其实是五个没想到。

——俄罗斯的五个没想到

第一个没想到是住房不要钱:“在俄罗斯居民住房不 收费,人均18平方米以下的部分无偿转给个人,18 平方米以上部分也只收很少的钱。”

第二个没想到是用水没水表:用于日常生存所必需 的“自来水、热水(一天24小时供应)、供暖,从来 就不收费,索性连水表都省了。”

第三个没想到看病不花钱:“手术免费,住院免费, 治疗免费,唯一不免的只有药费。不管你是不是俄 罗斯人,只要在俄罗斯境内的任何人得了病,救护车就给你往医院拉,就给你治。”

第四个没想到教育还倒贴:“学生上学一律免费,教 科书均由学校无偿提供。而且所有的学校一律免费 供应全体学生一顿丰盛的、营养充分的早餐或午餐。”如果你实在想不通问一问俄罗斯的家长,他会告 诉你另外一个“没想到”,“学校不供餐,让孩子们到 哪吃饭呢?”

第五个没想到失业要批准:“为了控制失业人数的增 加,俄ZF规定,大量解雇人员,必须在解除劳动协议前3个月向国家就业处提出申请,得到批准后方可 解雇。”…… 怪不得有人总说俄罗斯人开郎、乐观、坚毅,要我说这不完全是俄罗斯民族的特有性格,试问你要能 过上这样的生活还会闷闷不乐吗?

《普京的讲话为何震撼中国人?》 俄罗斯总统普京在《真理报》发表讲话说:“一个把老百姓的居住权、健康权和受教育权拿来拉动经济 的政府,一定是个没有良心的政府,真正执政为民 的政权,一定要把这三种东西当作阳光和空气,给 予人民。一个国家不能变成弱肉强食的动物世界,有人占几十套房,有的人住不起房——真要那样,执 政当局没有任何脸面赖在台上,因为民生问题,就 是政治问题,就是执政者的责任。一个国家的执政文明,就表现在对弱势群体的关怀上,而不是表现 在富人有多富,也不表现在经济增长的数据。”

http://bbs1.people.com.cn/post/1/0/1/130431919.html

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
BROTHER Kenneth,your do have a super simple mind,you do belong to people brilliant MM Lee KY called "NO BRAIN",although not sure whether you are just acting stupid,take care.
To refer to MM Lee KY defined "No Brain"pl refer to his comment to C.Lim
腦殘 ,Brother Kenneth

Last edited:

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
BROTHER Kenneth,your do have a super simple mind,you do belong to people brilliant MM Lee KY called "NO BRAIN",although not sure whether you are just acting stupid,take care.
To refer to MM Lee KY defined "No Brain"pl refer to his comment to C.Lim
腦殘 ,Brother Kenneth

Really? So u have very good brain, care to share?

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Topsage GF that he talking about in his story?

Please have some respect for people. She is not my girlfriend and I don't know her personally.

All she did was put on her website one of my postings that express the need to care for our elderly especially the pioneer generation that have done so much for us.

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must have struck gold. The moment Tono Leechie is mentioned, suddenly the mood changes.

This woman can deliver. If she says she can make you more famous than you imagine, you better believe her.

Therefore I suggest the two of you knock it off and take your petty little squabble out of the forum.

Continue this squabble at your own peril. My two cents.

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please have some respect for people. She is not my girlfriend and I don't know her personally.

All she did was put on her website one of my postings that express the need to care for our elderly especially the pioneer generation that have done so much for us.

Please tell us how many country u travel b4 and how wide is your world view? Premier Xi is one good example, trading SGX at deepavali day is another good example.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? So u have very good brain, care to share?
Thank you,Brother Kenneth,sorry to inform you that my own brian is quite bad 2,but NOT to the level of 腦殘 ,it shows that it does take one bad apple to recognise one really bad one,take care.