• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is the "best" bank in singapore?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
they gotta be kidding!! always like that one :(

We appreciate your
patience and understanding.
We are experiencing heavy traffic to our site. You will be redirected shortly. Alternatively, you can try to login again later.

no prize for guessing which bank.:*::kma:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, the shortly is about 2 hrs. the shorty is mbt but like they say for every shorty hangs a very longy. that's why shorty mah marries an angmo.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your money is safe with the State Bank of India.

state_bank_india_singapore_13.jpg

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I baffles me why anyone would ever sign up for internet banking….dont you know its a sneaky corporate ploy to eliminate singaporean jobs…by doing internet banking you tacitly support such action. I have no problems queuing at a bank and talking to a real person….a stupid real person…but, a real person nonetheless.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I baffles me why anyone would ever sign up for internet banking….dont you know its a sneaky corporate ploy to eliminate singaporean jobs…by doing internet banking you tacitly support such action. I have no problems queuing at a bank and talking to a real person….a stupid real person…but, a real person nonetheless.

they downsize the bank and the staff working there. there are many familiar POSB/DBS banks which are now obselete and looking for a nearest one is tough job. hence, online is the easiest....at first i thought until their system keeps breaking down.

when it's working, there are many ads to obstruct ur motive to transact. that can be very confusing especially to a stressed up uncle like me.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
their server running single power supply, no redundancy & hard disk raid5 only, cannot withstand more then two hard drive failure.

cheaper on the long run..

*** from the country that brought you "ELEVEN JINPING ***

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was recently in a DBS bank & even though I was 5th in the queue, it took 45 minutes before I could get to a counter. Even though there were 3 counters working. At Maybank at least customers can sit while they wait.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was recently in a DBS bank & even though I was 5th in the queue, it took 45 minutes before I could get to a counter. Even though there were 3 counters working. At Maybank at least customers can sit while they wait.

so sometime it does make one wonder HOW THE HELL THEY GOT THE "BEST BANK" TITLE? must be kelonged!

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, every organization is bound to act this way. Customer service is never really a service.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder when we could have the old POSB back....just like the way it was b4 - a very friendly and peoples' bank.