• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is serious....very serious

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this place is more like RP and SDP forum. Simi LJ also PAP wrong.

WP is more moderate. Co-driver.

Those coward fools think that by cursing n swearing, they can scare ppl off as long as one is not on their side!!!

Sometimes i wonder what kind of brains did their mother give it to them during birth

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why hang out here and go through such depressive episodes?

Actually, ppl like u, eunuch escher, i_hate_pappies n etc are having a mental depression disorder... What a sad side!!!

You guys know jolly well that PAP wouldn't get replaced in the near future even 2016, n all you fools also dun even have the guts to walk up to a MP to swear n all you fools can do is wake up, hide behind yr PC to swear with all your mum's organs

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just an anti-establishment forum. Since you curse and swear here, I don't understand why do you want to be here.

Huh????

Then you are poor steward of your time. Only a fool will find such entertainment - instead of having pleasure, you go through fits. What lah?

Sorry, I dun curse n swear... Please copy any sentence in my post that i curse n swear like you or your buddies... You fools only qualify for me to insult n humiliate!!! LOL....

Oh ya, I'm a fool to find such an entertainment in the forum, then what about u n all your retarded swearing buddies in this forum??? Looking for self-console becoz there's nothing you guys can do to the minister or PAP??? BALLESS RIGHT....

If I'm going thru fits, then i think ppl like u are going thru not just a mental depression disorder but a stroke as well... Ha Ha Ha Ha...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another attention seeking thread by a low self-esteem whore. :rolleyes:

Wow, your mother born you with such "HIGH SELF-ESTEEM" until your ballz throttle up to yr throat n only know how to hide behind a computer to curse n swear... Indeed your mum did a "GOOD JOB" by bringing you to this world cheaply!!!

Oh ya, by the way you still reading my thread n post... Ain't you slapping you own cheap mouth!!!

Lastly, no need to advertise in the forum that your mum is a whore... I think 60.1% of the Singaporeans know your mum is a whore n belongs to those cheap ones....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kuailan SO????

You mean you have the ballz to fly down to Wuhan n look for me???? A bunch of LOW CHEAP COWARDS that can only hide behind a PC!!! Ha Ha Ha

i read that you are paying for air tickets for forummers to fly down to Wuhan to challenge you. i haven't been to China for several years. so pick me ! choose me ! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read that you are paying for air tickets for forummers to fly down to Wuhan to challenge you. i haven't been to China for several years. so pick me ! choose me ! :biggrin:

Welcome... Waiting for u!!!

Actually ShenZhen, HK or Guangzhou also can but since i'm in Wuhan n many COWARDS claim to have "see an Elephant PEE" before, they will have to come to the place where i'm at now...

Last edited: