• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how Tibetans are treated in China.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't watch the video but i read the comments and it seems that china's ethnic policy isn't bad at all. This is good because ppl would just automatically assume the USA and even shitland have better policies.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't watch the video but i read the comments and it seems that china's ethnic policy isn't bad at all. This is good because ppl would just automatically assume the USA and even shitland have better policies.

That was done by ang moh professor from Canada doing a lecture in Australia Adelaide University.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHINA TREAT TIBETANS AND NEPALNESE MUCH BETTER THAN HOW INDIA TREATS THEM...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P4xsA1aR0Wo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xdLlIHoUVgM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CHINA TREAT TIBETANS AND NEPALNESE MUCH BETTER THAN HOW INDIA TREATS THEM...

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
without china's great efforts to preserve and promote the minorities, many would have perished. china is a very diversified country with the han , the predominant group. but the minorities enjoy great freedom and they continue to preserve their own cultural heritage - many of them have very rich historical and cultural heritages.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
without china's great efforts to preserve and promote the minorities, many would have perished. china is a very diversified country with the han , the predominant group. but the minorities enjoy great freedom and they continue to preserve their own cultural heritage - many of them have very rich historical and cultural heritages.
Elephant: kopiuncle, how can you breath thru something that small??

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you just give a brief summary on it?

It has nothing to do with race hor not bashing Indian or anyone, It talk about how each government treat it minority ethnic's group.

As you know China has a 1 child policy, but the way it reported by western media make it look like China is suppressing the ethnic group.

Only Han group has 1 child policy, as for the ethnic group, they can have from 2 to 3 with no penalty.

It is just comparing the 3 countries treatment of minorities group....:smile:

The government is building new urban city trying to relocate the minorities not enmasse, so that they have the same standard of living as the Han, you look at the minorities group,they live in rough terrain mountain, or in the dessert which is not going to help your standard of living.

Most people think Dalit the untouchable is the lowest , NO in central India there is a group that is worse than the Dalit, their land can be taken by the government without any compensation.

Last edited: