• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how Donald Trump deal with bitches.. This is what i called a Real Man

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Red Pill Philosophy

I don't know guys, the reporter seemed turned on by the end. I think she wanted to get on her knees and serve the Donald's dick...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinapo needs a real man to be leader to talk straight and kick arse ... instead of having a leader who proclaimed the island as belonging to every one. Trump would never be caught dead making the same proclamation.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat are u the secret lovechild of donald trump?did ur mother enjoy the MGTOW horseplay everytime Donald trump bukakked over her face and told her to take her feminist ass to the kitchen and make him a sandwich?

asianmancure

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinapo needs a real man to be leader to talk straight and kick arse ... instead of having a leader who proclaimed the island as belonging to every one. Trump would never be caught dead making the same proclamation.

trump would say, make sg white again. make sure white people owns everything. sinkie deserve to live in cage like apartments while real estate tycoons like him rakes all the money.

does sinkie really love to suck on that white dick so much?

asianmancure

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid sinkies and mangina dunno but the smart and alpha male knows..

supporting trump as an asian is like supporting hitler as a jew.

sure, if there is an asian version of trump, for sure, it makes much more sense to support. but a white trump who is solely pro-white and crazy? that's beta serf mentality

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red Pill Philosophy

I don't know guys, the reporter seemed turned on by the end. I think she wanted to get on her knees and serve the Donald's dick...

Hey ! I agree with your observation. I think the female reporter was getting wet. You could see the pupils expand, and what you can't see, perhaps her nipples hardened like MBS dices.

She does look she wants to get fucked by Trump right on the spot !!

Part of the reason is Trump is rich and successful and he is not short of girls. A female reporter, even if she is young and pretty, is nothing but a temporary semen sewage tunnel to Trump.

I strongly encourage chootchiew to study this video. If you speak with confidence and authority, instead of pandering to a woman's ego, the woman will be turned on.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey ! I agree with your observation. I think the female reporter was getting wet. You could see the pupils expand, and what you can't see, perhaps her nipples hardened like MBS dices.

She does look she wants to get fucked by Trump right on the spot !!

Part of the reason is Trump is rich and successful and he is not short of girls. A female reporter, even if she is young and pretty, is nothing but a temporary semen sewage tunnel to Trump.

I strongly encourage chootchiew to study this video. If you speak with confidence and authority, instead of pandering to a woman's ego, the woman will be turned on.

I didn't said that.. It is the red pill YouTube guy posted that.. I just copied and paste it.. This guy is one truthful and smart activist.