• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal
Nice hand painting :thumbsup:

1621443230308.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
from cafemom.com:

View attachment 111112

Jane Fonda​

It's no secret where Jane Fonda gets her glow. Working out has been a part of her life since even before she created exercise DVDs. Whenever she appears in public, there isn't a hair out of place. When it comes to her grandkids, though, she's not afraid to get down and dirty, once even renting a goat farm to entertain them.
She is a traitor n deserves to be hang in public with piano wires for all to see. The price of treason should always be high. N her father should turn in his grave..

Jane Fonda Is Still a Filthy Traitor, So Act Accordingly [OPINION

Getty Images
I am an American and Jane Fonda betrayed my country. Sunday night, the Oscars put her in front of the country she betrayed. What about the veterans she harmed?

Jane Fonda is lucky to have been born the daughter of the great actor Henry Fonda. America lost in this transaction. She is a child of privilege. She was good looking and she was willing to show some skin to get some movies.

For some reason, she decided the American system of democracy and capitalism was awful and she became a tool of totalitarians. But unlike most celebrity leftists, she was willing to do what most were smart enough to avoid. She did a celebrity tour of the battlefields and POW camps in Vietnam.

Beautiful women have been great spokesmodels for all kinds of products. Jane Fonda was the spokesmodel for treason and communism. She should be in jail. Instead, she was on stage at the 2020 Oscar Awards.

She could have gone with Bob Hope and the other celebrities to support the American military. Instead, she went to Vietnam to support the communists. She took pictures sitting in the gunner position on the anti-aircraft weapons that were used to shoot down American pilots. She visited American prisoners of war and told the Communist torturers what personal information the captives told her in secret.

When the American POWs came home, she called them liars. She stood up for the savages who tortured Americans. She used her celebrity status to undermine the young Americans who had answered their country's call to duty. Everyone knew the American POWs had been tortured, but Jane Fonda lied to America and served her masters in the communist world.

Whenever I see Jane Fonda is in a movie or on a stage, I wonder about the people who put her there. Either they don't care that she is a traitor or they don't even know that she is a traitor. Or worse, they know what she is and they don't care or they can't stand up to her and her supporters.

Ignorance or weakness is the only answer.

Chris McCarthy is the host of The Chris McCarthy Show on 1420 WBSM New Bedford. He can be heard weekdays from 10 a.m. to noon. Contact him at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter @Chris_topher_Mc. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

jw5

Loyal
She is a traitor n deserves to be hang in public with piano wires for all to see. The price of treason should always be high. N her father should turn in his grave..

Jane Fonda Is Still a Filthy Traitor, So Act Accordingly [OPINION

Getty Images
I am an American and Jane Fonda betrayed my country. Sunday night, the Oscars put her in front of the country she betrayed. What about the veterans she harmed?

Jane Fonda is lucky to have been born the daughter of the great actor Henry Fonda. America lost in this transaction. She is a child of privilege. She was good looking and she was willing to show some skin to get some movies.

For some reason, she decided the American system of democracy and capitalism was awful and she became a tool of totalitarians. But unlike most celebrity leftists, she was willing to do what most were smart enough to avoid. She did a celebrity tour of the battlefields and POW camps in Vietnam.

Beautiful women have been great spokesmodels for all kinds of products. Jane Fonda was the spokesmodel for treason and communism. She should be in jail. Instead, she was on stage at the 2020 Oscar Awards.

She could have gone with Bob Hope and the other celebrities to support the American military. Instead, she went to Vietnam to support the communists. She took pictures sitting in the gunner position on the anti-aircraft weapons that were used to shoot down American pilots. She visited American prisoners of war and told the Communist torturers what personal information the captives told her in secret.

When the American POWs came home, she called them liars. She stood up for the savages who tortured Americans. She used her celebrity status to undermine the young Americans who had answered their country's call to duty. Everyone knew the American POWs had been tortured, but Jane Fonda lied to America and served her masters in the communist world.

Whenever I see Jane Fonda is in a movie or on a stage, I wonder about the people who put her there. Either they don't care that she is a traitor or they don't even know that she is a traitor. Or worse, they know what she is and they don't care or they can't stand up to her and her supporters.

Ignorance or weakness is the only answer.

Chris McCarthy is the host of The Chris McCarthy Show on 1420 WBSM New Bedford. He can be heard weekdays from 10 a.m. to noon. Contact him at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter @Chris_topher_Mc. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

An extremely controversial holllywood icon indeed. :coffee:

jw5

Loyal
from cafemom.com:

1621601389166.png

Sally Field​

Good genes and good habits have kept Sally Field looking and feeling like she's in her thirties, which helps when you're chasing around three grandkids. Field, who was born in 1946, says she babysits often.

jw5

Loyal
The other lead actress in Reincarnated also quite babelicious then. Should also be a GILF now. :thumbsup:

1621691480997.png

jw5

Loyal
I am curious about her marriage to to ah Fatt. She is such a babe..y he don't want her? Is the story about ah Fatt offending a triad head true?

Did not read about him not wanting to offend triad head. But it was reported that the marriage was a very short one. :coffee:

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

Candice Yu: Chow Yun Fat and I weren't ready for marriage​

1621857171948.png

Hong Kong actress Candice Yu recently opened up about her past marriage with Chow Yun Fat, saying that it was a union doomed from the start.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress who sat down for an interview recently, revealed that she married Chow during the peak of her career, following her breakup from Derek Yee, whom she dated for eight years.

"I was busy with work all the time. I slept less than four hours a day, and I wanted someone to rely on," she said.

After working together for the first time in "Massage Girls" back in 1976, and several more cooperation later, Candice said that Chow suddenly proposed to her and they tied the knot in 1983.

"It was impulsive. In truth, we were not ready for marriage," she said, adding that they finally decided to end the marriage peacefully after nine months.

However, the actress admitted that she was not saddened by their failed marriage, and admitted that they both made mistakes.

She later married businessman Henry Lee, but ended their marriage in 2003 after 16 years together.

When asked if she has plans to remarry in the future, Candice stated that she would not necessary get married again even if she finds the perfect man.

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

View attachment 111721

Hong Kong actress Candice Yu recently opened up about her past marriage with Chow Yun Fat, saying that it was a union doomed from the start.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress who sat down for an interview recently, revealed that she married Chow during the peak of her career, following her breakup from Derek Yee, whom she dated for eight years.

"I was busy with work all the time. I slept less than four hours a day, and I wanted someone to rely on," she said.

After working together for the first time in "Massage Girls" back in 1976, and several more cooperation later, Candice said that Chow suddenly proposed to her and they tied the knot in 1983.

"It was impulsive. In truth, we were not ready for marriage," she said, adding that they finally decided to end the marriage peacefully after nine months.

However, the actress admitted that she was not saddened by their failed marriage, and admitted that they both made mistakes.

She later married businessman Henry Lee, but ended their marriage in 2003 after 16 years together.

When asked if she has plans to remarry in the future, Candice stated that she would not necessary get married again even if she finds the perfect man.

Candice and Chow married for only 9 months. :coffee:

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

View attachment 111721

Her hairstyle makes her look manly. :o-o: