• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Indian FTrash threatens to leave SG...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - This Indian FT threatens to leave SG...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:56 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>51826.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>

Author: Indian FT
Comment:
Have you guys ever thought what will happen if all the FT's return home?

If you guys really want indians to leave, they will leave..
Get a pro singaporean govt., which disallows any indians (any other FT's).. but what will happen to SG then?
Who will buy overpriced property? Who will support infrastructure?
Who will pay taxes? Why MNC's will be in SG and not in india

Have you guys ever given thought to what was the orginal issue?
-Issue is with generation getting old.
- Not enought babies.

India has lot of MNC's now...infact the salary gap is getting narrower day-by-day..
Soon it will make more sense to work in india rather than in SG..especially with escalating cost of living in SG..

I would be happy to leave if SG govt tells me to.. India is not bad at all.. Only thing SG provides is security..if I feel threatened by locals..I rather stay in India.. who wants to live in a hostile country?
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be happy to leave if SG govt tells me to.. India is not bad at all.. Only thing SG provides is security..if I feel threatened by locals..I rather stay in India.. who wants to live in a hostile country?

=> Which begs the question "So what are NSmen defending?" And how horribly being betrayed they are by the FAP traitors!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No loss. Go home. If you think things will be great with more MNCs in India, please go quickly. I am already seeing the impending disaster in China.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls go home...in fact, I will give you 50 to take cab to Changi Airport and u can take 3 other fellow Indians with you.

Good?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>Who will buy overpriced property? <<

Chao ah neh really fail in Economics. Once those foreign shit fuck off back to their shitholes, demand for housing will decline, and prices will likewise go down!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please tell him that we are most happy for him to fuck off back to where ever he wants to fuck off to. And take all his family and friends with him.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No loss. Go home. If you think things will be great with more MNCs in India, please go quickly. I am already seeing the impending disaster in China.

bro, looks like you got vision...............unlike those mindless fools hypnotized by mainstream media ''bullcrapping'' about China...................

China will suffer the same fate as Soviet Union............the communists will fall WHEN the Great Depression 2.0 strikes in a few years' time.............internal traitors will bring the country down.

AS FOR ALL THE FOUL-SMELLING INDIANS................wake up lah...........

if things so good back home, why leave in the 1st place ???

### i'll save a lot of money when all Indians go home................not on cheaper flats but on................ MASKS !!!!!!

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go home, go home. Lots of cows need to be looked after in India. I heard that guys will bec given 50 cows as dowry when they marry.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, looks like you got vision...............unlike those mindless fools hypnotized by mainstream media ''bullcrapping'' about China...................

China will suffer the same fate as Soviet Union............the communists will fall WHEN the Great Depression 2.0 strikes in a few years' time.............internal traitors will bring the country down.

### i'll save a lot of money when all Indians go home................not on cheaper flats but on................ MASKS !!!!!!

Simple maths, resource available per capita, localized pollution to city dweller per capita, available oxygen to city dweller per capita, hallejuah! Please go back and pack the cities if India, we love you!
Basically, MNCs are paying you to slavedrivers of your fellow citizens. You guys, same in PRC, think you are becoming white - be my guest! Countries like India and PRC need to tread their own paths but so many like being white.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

China is biting the hand i.e capitalism that feeds them. Productivity increased by several folds since they liberalised their economy but in recent times their "government knows best" mentality is beginning to rear its ugly head once again in the form of SOEs. Governments just aren't good at picking winners.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls go home...in fact, I will give you 50 to take cab to Changi Airport and u can take 3 other fellow Indians with you.

Good?

hi there

1. gf, i would also throw another 50 bucks getting two loads of crap out of sheepishland.
2. at least, it will be less smelly here!

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good one. If the FTs are not happy, they can go home. Singaporeans are not begging them to stay, only PAP is. And PAP kena fuked by citizens for doing so liao. So this FT if not happy, most are happy to show them the door.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please fuck off back to your country. You stink up the MRT, the lifts and the surroundings with your aroma of garlic mixed with armpit and ass. You might think its a nice smell but honestly, only your kind can tolerate it.

India the anus of Asia...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Chinks Local Trash damn xia suay :biggrin::biggrin:

Throwing racial slurs using smell and color is really disgusting :eek:
The real reason why they hate the Indians is because they are competing for the IT and Finance jobs the Sinkies love

This thread shows how loser these Chinese Trashes are :oIo::oIo::oIo:
If they are really so good, they will be managing and hiring these Indians, not competing with them

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny that given Ah Nehs' reputation as being as trustworthy as the most poisonous snakes.................

people still want them in financial sector................

how do you translate in hokkien....................Fake Dragon Accounts ?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny that given Ah Nehs' reputation as being as trustworthy as the most poisonous snakes.................

people still want them in financial sector................

how do you translate in hokkien....................Fake Dragon Accounts ?

Trust ah nehs with your money only if u wanna fuck yourself dead