• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This guy still alive. How long will he live? Did he delete his famous video?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect he delete the video that he so proud of himself after taking the vaccine and can enter mall and restaurant to eat food and even sing for it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clickbait merchants on Youtube and TikTok use a variety of ways to gain more views and shares of their shitty videos. This is one of them.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clickbait merchants on Youtube and TikTok use a variety of ways to gain more views and shares of their shitty videos. This is one of them.
i am not referring to his youtube money making strategy. i am referring to his vaccine stupidity and wonder how long he will live. During 2021, the scamdemic drama is at its peak and perfect condition to brainwash people to take the poison needle. see how proud and seemingly smart he is at that time and even sing a long. malls and restaurants are super important to him at that time.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
why i create this thread? I had a triple shot associate who told me that those who took the shots, including him, are experiencing pain and aches in their body at times.

hey, at least he is proud that he had travelled to Thailand more than 3 times already. i am yet to go to Thailand. Happy for him to be proud of that but is it worth it?

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why i create this thread? I had a triple shot associate who told me that those who took the shots, including him, are experiencing pain and aches in their body at times.

hey, at least he is proud that he already travel to Thailand more than 3 times already. i am yet to go to Thailand. Happy for him to be proud of that but is it worth it?
you can go to almost anywhere in the world now, except maybe Indo where they will jab you and make you pay for it the moment you land. Jko may have since rescinded his own silliness, i can't be bothered to check

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the later part of the video, the dr mentioned she didn't know why Trump still push the vaccine and didn't stop it.

Here is why:

Donald Trump...

Trump knows what's coming... So many are confused to why he didn't come out and demonize the vaccine, it's because he knows a depopulation needs to take place.

Think about it as a lesser of two evils. Trump reminded us of our right to use our free will to make the decision to pass on this elimination process.

Humanity needs to understand that repeatedly violating the laws of nature has its consequences and is directly related to this inverted reality and degenerative culture these satanists are trying to create. Sodem and Gomorrah ring a bell? The current Global society is founded on anti-human ideology originated from the Reptilian mind... a mind of selfishness, greed, inversion and self gratification that is violating every Law of Nature. Common sense tells us if we continue to violate these Laws of Nature in this 3-D system that acts with no regards to life the only outcome will be ignorance, destruction, death and the genetic deterioration of the human species. It must be destroyed.

Trump, White Hat Alliance and others know we need people who are healthy, awake and aware of the evil and corruption to be the future leaders of the New World, the New Earth. They know our DNA is monumental in our species progression moving forward. It's quite harsh to say but the "wheat is being separated from the chaff." Again, I know I sound like a broken record but we cannot repeat Atlantis again. We must get it right this time. Remember, the very psychopaths that came to rule over Earth are the ones that were aware of the impending event that destroyed Atlantis. They fleed the catastrophic destruction only to rule with the same sickness that was to be destroyed. This time their escape is futile. The playing field has been leveled.

Then comes the Q psyop with "benevolent intentions" to do just that. Q gave humans a chance to expand their consciousness, awareness of our world and it's dark control. So, when the shift has passed the ones who survive will mainly be leaders, not followers so humanity will never be ruled under the Dark again. So, everyone saying it's just a "movie" yes it's just a movie but it's more monumental that anyone could ever imagine.

wheat-and-chaff-jpg.180860

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humanity needs to understand that repeatedly violating the laws of nature has its consequences and is directly related to this inverted reality and degenerative culture these satanists are trying to create. Sodem and Gomorrah ring a bell? The current Global society is founded on anti-human ideology originated from the Reptilian mind... a mind of selfishness, greed, inversion and self gratification that is violating every Law of Nature. Common sense tells us if we continue to violate these Laws of Nature in this 3-D system that acts with no regards to life the only outcome will be ignorance, destruction, death and the genetic deterioration of the human species. It must be destroyed.

It seems like people who eat meat willingly are very willing to suck up to the scamdemic drama and get the jabbed.
Well, i do know someone who is not vegetarian and refuse the jabb so dun count me on this. Maybe the job they do help humanity too much that it up their frequency to refuse the jab. And there are vegetarians who took the jab too, eg those who open veggie stalls and restaurants.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those who took the jab because you love malls and restaurants too much , just like tinycreaturehub, what is your view of life now? Travel more, eat more and enjoy more before dropping dead?

https://mothership.sg/2023/03/singapore-man-dies-switzerland-holiday/

Cover-image-36-1.png

A 60-year-old man from Singapore passed away in Zurich, Switzerland on Mar. 4 six days after suffering a cardiac arrest and collapsing on the streets, reported Shin Min Daily News.

The man, surnamed Hu (hanyu pinyin), was travelling in Europe for the first time with his family when tragedy struck.

After spending six days in the hospital, Hu's family had to take him off life support as he was almost on the verge of being brain dead, his elder son told Shin Min.

Hu's body has since been brought back to Singapore, and his funeral was held at an HDB estate at Haig Road.

What happened​

According to Shin Min, Hu was strolling on the streets in Zurich with his family, including his wife, daughter, and youngest son, on Feb. 26 when he suddenly fell onto the ground.

Initially, the family had planned to spend two weeks in France and Switzerland starting from Feb. 16 and scheduled to return to Singapore on Mar. 1.

"When my father fell down, he was still breathing, and [I could feel] his pulse. Even though he couldn't open his eyes, he was holding my hand tightly. At that time, it suddenly started snowing, and the church bell began ringing. Many people came out, saw [my father], and stepped forward to help," recounted Hu's youngest son.

However, when paramedics arrived at the scene, they could no longer feel Hu's pulse, so they performed 45 minutes of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on him, reported Shin Min.

"My father's heart stopped at least four times, and on the way to the hospital, [the paramedics] continued to perform CPR on him for another 45 minutes," Hu's youngest son added.

Family had to remove life support​

Upon arriving at the hospital, Hu was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) and was put on life support, according to Shin Min.

Over the next few days, Hu's family remained by his side and continued talking to him, offering him encouragement.

Hu's eldest son also rushed to Switzerland from his business trip overseas to keep his father company, reported Shin Min.

Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to save Hu.

Passing was unexpected: wife​

Speaking to Shin Min, Hu's wife shared that her husband's passing came as a shock.

Prior to their trip, he had just undergone a health check-up, and the doctor said everything was fine.

Additionally, while Hu was diagnosed with diabetes, his conditions were under control with medications.

Children saved up for the trip​

Hu's daughter shared with Shin Min that she and her younger brother have been planning the family trip for 2.5 years:

"Every month after receiving our salaries, my younger brother and I would start booking hotels and planning the itinerary as well as sightseeing spots in France and Switzerland. To ensure our parents had a comfortable trip, we booked business class tickets and hired a car to travel around Paris. We also planned to bring them to experience hot-air balloons and helicopters. In total, we spent around S$57,000."

Hu's youngest son also told Shin Min that his father suddenly burst into tears during the trip.

The 24-year-old said he was very surprised because it was the first time he saw his father cry.

"[My father] said he never thought he would be visiting Europe in this lifetime, and he was really happy," explained Hu's youngest son.

"At least, [my father] passed away when he was at the happiest point of his life."

According to Hu's wife, he really enjoyed travelling and had even written down the following on his phone:

"I am very grateful for my children. With your company, I feel very happy. Families that live harmoniously will be blessed!"

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Passing was unexpected: wife​

Speaking to Shin Min, Hu's wife shared that her husband's passing came as a shock.

Prior to their trip, he had just undergone a health check-up, and the doctor said everything was fine.

Additionally, while Hu was diagnosed with diabetes, his conditions were under control with medications.

The problem with the husband is that he is too obedient and ignorant by the society program. Follow the rule and be a nice guy. eat whatever is available and never question the source ingredient, believe whatever the govt tells you because you have a roof to stay and things to eat and can earn a living. Life is good when basic needs are met. when the vaccine comes and govt say must take, okok, so take it, never question at all and be good and obedient.

Nothing wrong being nice and obedient but you will be taken advantage of in an anti-human society and system ( including your life). it is fine to be obedient and nice in a good, honest system but not in an anti-human system. In an anti-human society, obedient is disempowerment, aka giving your power away until you lose your life, free will, money, everything, even your soul.

He didn't even suspect that the food he eats at hawker center/coffeeshops and sold at NTUC supermarket might have caused his diabetes. No lah old already is like that. bush everything aside. Just see doctor and take medicine, didn't question the doctor as doctors who study big pharma drugs are health expert. ( see what i mean by anti-human society: the food being sold and the medicine by big pharma)

To be in a good honest society, every individual must understand empowerment and have the balls to carry it out. eg. no mask lady.

Using individual empowerment to propel society. How can you have a good honest society when u have a minister that bully his own family members and run the country using fear.

Every individual must understand universal laws too and be taught to a child since kindergarten. Universal laws and individual empowerment will push the society to be good and honest. This is going to happen and that is the New Earth.

https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?as...e=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_H1B71G4E7P91B4P0JCPA

81Mx0WhZYLL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
"At least, [my father] passed away when he was at the happiest point of his life."

According to Hu's wife, he really enjoyed travelling and had even written down the following on his phone
"I am very grateful for my children. With your company, I feel very happy. Families that live harmoniously will be blessed!"
self-claimed justification (or denial) is no justice. Yes blessed, provided not vaccinated. How is your future going to be if you are jabbed?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Family had to remove life support​

Upon arriving at the hospital, Hu was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) and was put on life support, according to Shin Min.

Over the next few days, Hu's family remained by his side and continued talking to him, offering him encouragement.

Hu's eldest son also rushed to Switzerland from his business trip overseas to keep his father company, reported Shin Min.

Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to save Hu.
Speaking about life support, what about the Thai princess? The Thai royalty still putting her on life support until now? or until med bed arrives.