• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This guy says islam spread via violence.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only want to know how the 72 virgins make their way up to heaven? Were they kidnapped from earth? How can only 72 hymens let so many zealous suicide-bombers poke? The numbers don't add up at all leh.....:thumbsdown:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was only in recent years that moslems said islam was spread by peace. It's because moslems are trying to outcompete Christians to see whose religion is older, more attractive, etc.

It's the "my dad is better than your dad in every single way" argument.
U see Saudi Flag, u know liao

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal. Almost every country's flag, coat of arms, official seal, emblems has a weapon on it.
Saudis chose to put it on their flag and not hide it elsewhere. No hypocrisy here.
U also bijar your big boss lobang... How?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha. Your fake stories don't add up.
If the Quran was changed, it would be full of contradictions like your bible.

Your quran is filled with contradictions. moslem scholars can't even agree on the number of words in their 'unchanged' arabic qurans.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western historians have a different opinion. That there was no coercion into Islam.
They based their finding on DNA analysis which revealed Arabic descent made up of less than 5% in persia and spain and places such as Afghanistan and further north and east.
AMDK is always waiting for a good excuse to pick-up a fight... Those got brain wan, see liao can understand

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really enjoy talkingbto u, guys

No wonder everytime kena AMDK beat the pulp out of..... U know who lah
The prophesy that the prophet brought, has many times came true. Things unimaginable during his time happens now.
We await his other prophecies of the rise of Islam again and the coming messiah.
So far none of his prophecies turned false.
So we Muslims are a patient lot as commanded in the Quran.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal. Almost every country's flag, coat of arms, official seal, emblems has a weapon on it.
Saudis chose to put it on their flag and not hide it elsewhere. No hypocrisy here.

You are caught committing taqiyya again. Very few countries have a sword weapon in their flag. The stickle on the flag communist countries represents a farmer tool.

Oman Flag
1693405768614.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only want to know how the 72 virgins make their way up to heaven? Were they kidnapped from earth? How can only 72 hymens let so many zealous suicide-bombers poke? The numbers don't add up at all leh.....:thumbsdown:
God can do anything. He says 'BE' and it is.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently you have selective reading issues.
Did I say flags only?
I selectively ignored your added spices. SAF units have sword in their flags and emblems, anything wrong? You are being muddy and skipty again to defend islamic countries.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to revert back to original malay faith. No foreign indoctrination.
Yes and with Malay ladies wearing the traditional baju kurung with the head scarf showing off the figure, so beautiful, rather than be corrupted with Arabs culture, LOL.