• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum is Dead without the Ridiculous Characters

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The forum thrives with out of the world postings from people like TanWahTiew, Porcupattana and his sidekick Dredd, Naysg69 with his self deprecating and cynical posts, Ginfreely, Redbull313, BlackMondy (these 3 are of the same league)

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum thrives with out of the world postings from people like TanWahTiew, Porcupattana and his sidekick Dredd, Naysg69 with his self deprecating and cynical posts, Ginfreely, Redbull313, BlackMondy (these 3 are of the same league)
despite how redbull313 ragged on your ass and was on the opposite side of your views, I found it absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hope he comes back to keep ragging on you.

and yes, I don't know why ginfreely isn't here, I liked her Hokkien threads and the occasional hijack. Again good for :laugh:. What a character!

@blackmondy is still here though.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
despite how redbull313 ragged on your ass and was on the opposite side of your views, I found it absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

and yes, I don't know why ginfreely isn't here, I liked her Hokkien threads and the occasional hijack. Again good for :laugh:. What a character!

I do miss PeiWeh aka Redbull313’s grilled dog meat pictures. His concept of me being a pro-communist CECA with failed Canadian migration really does tickle me a bit. Ginfreely for some reason believed I married a rich woman because I joked that I recommended her Nusa Duta as my family was the developer. I wished! I also wondered why a hardcore Hokkien like her did not get into a fight with the guy who hates “fuckien”

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still going strong. Mangy dog shib, moron tobelightlight and numbskull asingaporean are still around to shit all over the place.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do miss PeiWeh aka Redbull313’s grilled dog meat pictures. His concept of me being a pro-communist CECA with failed Canadian migration really does tickle me a bit. Ginfreely for some reason believed I married a rich woman because I joked that I recommended her Nusa Duta as my family was the developer. I wished! I also wondered why a hardcore Hokkien like her did not get into a fight with the guy who hates “fuckien”
Yes. good laughs from those guys. gin could be irritating once in while, but she more than made up for it with her crazy antics which I found crazy funny. There was one time micromachine was posting up a chicken rice review. Then she came in and postbombed him calling him the usual, something like son of a whore doggie or something like that out of nowhere. For a chicken rice review!!

I couldn't stop laughing. :roflmao::roflmao:

Was gin chased out of here?

here's hoping they come back. :smile:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to admit that Gin had her pros and cons. If only some forumers here would have not targeted her so venomously, then probably she would not have gone berserk and subsequently left this forum altogether.

That's why I have always advocated no vulgarities towards another forumer unless the opposite party is the one who started first. Sadly, once started, these forumers get the gist of it and then there'll be no ending.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vir(gin) auntie has found a bf and is in love. please don’t kar chiau and let her enjoy her peace and pleasure.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its end of the year holidays. Take it easy!
Some may have left due to injustice. Others probably disgusted,

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the forum’s survival depended on a clown / obvious troll like ginfreely, then it’s better to shut this forum.

Someone posts a legit thread talking about a serious topic, then ginfreely comes in with some trolling post and abuses everyone to disrupt the thread. Lol knn this type of behavior also promote the survival of the forum?

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

KLN

We have our own circle of friends.
Good, we accept and t.c.s.s. like :
you = day and night safari,
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@zhihau
@jw5
@whoami
@Froggy
@empathizerofeatshitndie

No good, we juz pLess the IGNORE button.
I dont argue nor debate with dumb stubborn arrogant morons / kaykiangs.:coffee::confused:

BOSS alLeeady warned :
Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims
and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom.
If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense
PLEASE LEAVE NOW!
Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

:whistling::wink::barefoot:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just plucked a bunch of random list of postings from Ginfreely.... all are abusive crap with zero tangible content value

gin crap.png

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum is as fun as a toilet. How you wanna make a toilet more fun ? Have a catchapon machine ?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why i say so long liao......................members must be paid.................then forum will be active mah.................

nobody misses my clone (God Is My Dog) meh ?:frown::frown::frown: