• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This commuter has discovered that FREE rides aren't risk-free

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
ev96qg.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINkingporeans are just so easily taken for a ride...they just lengthen the frequency timing & you are lucky you get FREE...but usually it is THEY FREELY deduct.. ha ha ha

For example: U save voucher rebates for utilities:
U get on:

1. Jul 2013
2. Oct 2013
3. Jan 2014
4. Apr 2014

Extra
5. Jan 2013
6. Jan 2014

You can bet, the estimate preceding those months, for your utilities bills will be higher so that it will cover what they give as rebates..& when the actual reading bill come, you will still have to pay...say maybe $2- $5 more..the government so good... ha ha ha ha

PohLonTat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid idea. Why should foreignors be benefitng from free train rides using our taxpayers money.
Free train rides should be given to singaporeans only! fuck pap.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid idea. Why should foreignors be benefitng from free train rides using our taxpayers money.
Free train rides should be given to singaporeans only! fuck pap.

really? let me give you a tip.

Nobody respects ball-less cowards.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stewart sanjay soloman..............what kind of rojak cheebye name is that..........

chao ah neh smart aleck trying to be angmoh and jewish at the same time

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

This stupid neh don't get it... you want free lunch you must do whatever it takes to get it, take the 6.30am train, be at tanjong pagar station @ 7am and wait for the clock to turn 7.30am before exiting the gantry, train delay or not, it won't affect you. Give him enjoy free ride still kpkb. Anyway you know what's ironic, even a foreigner is mocking our transport system and find it overcrowded.

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sanjay, free ride means people will cheong for it and thus would cause jam due to the inefficient system. Wake UP!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This asshole Sanjay loves to write to the prostitute press. A typical Ah Neh behavior.

http://www.straitstimes.com/premium...mprove-how-it-deals-train-breakdowns-20130624

SBS should improve how it deals with train breakdowns

I REFER to your report ("250 left stranded on NEL train for 1 hour"; last Thursday).

I was among those stranded last Wednesday but I consider myself lucky as I was already at Sengkang station when services were disrupted, one station away from my intended destination, Punggol.

I have several suggestions for SBS Transit to help improve the way its staff handle such breakdowns.

First, pre-recorded announcements in the event of a service disruption serve no purpose when what commuters need are real-time updates.

Second, customer service officers, whom I have seen on board the trains at other times, should take the initiative to inform commuters on board when there is a service disruption.

When the train did not move off from Sengkang last Wednesday, there were no customer service officers around.

Third, the first announcement said the train would be delayed for five minutes. This was repeated twice in the space of a few minutes.

Another announcement later said the train would be delayed by between 15 minutes and 25 minutes, and that passengers who did not wish to continue their journey could exit for free.

In future, the train operator should be clear about how long the disruption would last before making the announcements.

SBS Transit staff should also be more proactive when handling such breakdowns.

I understand breakdowns cannot be avoided and this is something that we have to deal with from time to time.

However, there is room for improvement in the way such breakdowns are handled.

Stewart Sanjay Soloman

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This asshole Sanjay loves to write to the prostitute press. A typical Ah Neh behavior.

http://www.straitstimes.com/premium...mprove-how-it-deals-train-breakdowns-20130624

SBS should improve how it deals with train breakdowns

I REFER to your report ("250 left stranded on NEL train for 1 hour"; last Thursday).

I was among those stranded last Wednesday but I consider myself lucky as I was already at Sengkang station when services were disrupted, one station away from my intended destination, Punggol.

I have several suggestions for SBS Transit to help improve the way its staff handle such breakdowns.

First, pre-recorded announcements in the event of a service disruption serve no purpose when what commuters need are real-time updates.

Second, customer service officers, whom I have seen on board the trains at other times, should take the initiative to inform commuters on board when there is a service disruption.

When the train did not move off from Sengkang last Wednesday, there were no customer service officers around.

Third, the first announcement said the train would be delayed for five minutes. This was repeated twice in the space of a few minutes.

Another announcement later said the train would be delayed by between 15 minutes and 25 minutes, and that passengers who did not wish to continue their journey could exit for free.

In future, the train operator should be clear about how long the disruption would last before making the announcements.

SBS Transit staff should also be more proactive when handling such breakdowns.

I understand breakdowns cannot be avoided and this is something that we have to deal with from time to time.

However, there is room for improvement in the way such breakdowns are handled.

Stewart Sanjay Soloman

Lionel De Souza must be another neh in disguise. :biggrin:

I think this solo-man no friends, that's why everyday write to newspaper want to act friend friend with sinkie ma...

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stewart sanjay solomon is bullshitting as he took one ride on a thursday trial, and he claims there were "frequent train delays" on the free-ride trial. :rolleyes:

he even claimed the "wait at certain platforms from punggol to outram stations was longer than usual" and "announcements were made that trains would take longer at these stops."

2 questions for sss.

how many rides did he take on the trial to verify his claims?

how many stops did he do between punggol and outram to verify his latter claim?

i can smell a bullshitter 10,000 nautical miles away.