• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This 24 year old divorcee has been living in Marsiling carpark for past 4 years

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
budget hotel made my girlfriend look cheap, I prefer under the umbrella

Yeah. It must be quite a thrill to do it at the carpark. The risk of getting caught, the thought of being watched always raises excitement levels a few notches.

Under the umbrella... you can also play either of these two songs to enhance the mood while you fuck her hard.

[video=youtube;CvBfHwUxHIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk[/video]

[video=youtube;KZqVZsGBOWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZqVZsGBOWA[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky0.jpg

You go down New York, Broadway. You will see the beggars, people of the streets... Where are the beggars in Singapore? Show me. (2007)

LKY, you silly, pedantic old fool. You have herded up most of the beggars, and scattered them far away from tourist eyes.

There were plenty of them along Waterloo Street in the 1980s.

An absence of beggars certainly does not mean that your PAP government had done a great job managing the economy or eliminating poverty, which you are insinuating here.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's Army Trained ?

How to live in a carpark for 4 years? I can't even imagine for 4 days. How to bathe?

Irene,

she's army trained now. She can take cold shower and sleep on hard surface with little difficulty. The impossible had come possible.

Actually, it wasn't so much about army training. People just make do with things that they can find and live with it. You will eventually adjust to the surrounding and you just become used to it. Many poor people or beggars in other countries like India actually sleep on hard ground like road dividers. Can you imagine the noise of the passing vehicles and the glaring headlights ? This are the 'commando' type.

The army bunks have nice mattresses on the beds. Most of us have not really tasted the extreme yet.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Murderers !

LKY, you silly, pedantic old fool. You have herded up most of the beggars, and scattered them far away from tourist eyes.

There were plenty of them along Waterloo Street in the 1980s.

An absence of beggars certainly does not mean that your PAP government had done a great job managing the economy or eliminating poverty, which you are insinuating here.

petcetera%20Penticton.jpg

I wonder how he managed to get rid of them all ? Extermination ? SPCA ? OMG ! Murderers !

doc4c4cf5eb8784d607243448.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: She's Army Trained ?

I think she may have some mental issues and she needs care. It is not normal, in a society like ours for a person to live in such an environment.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contrary to popular belief I am not a PAP member nor am I paid to post here. Before I ....... PAP has it's flaws namely on the issue of political freedom but running the country well is not one of them. I still sympathize with WP cause, I also believe we need a voice in Parliament however voting any tom dick or harry just becoz they are from the opposition is just stupid. We need some opposition in Parliament but we don't need jokers like this idiot(NSP team in MP). Also only concentrating on the flaws and ignoring all the good that our government has done is equally stupid. I had to leave the country appreciate how good our own country is.

Man....great post!...Agreed with your analysis ...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Find this quite hard to comprehend that it lasted even a few weeks let alone years. I am sure that there is more to this than what has been reported. One should be able to rent a room. I am sure she should have secured a job.

I agree. First of all i think the authorities should step in and check up who's she been meeting, as well as her mental health. She obviously need much more than just a roof over her head and 3 meals/day.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is bull shit.... she can get a job and than rent a cheap room (Sharing) for a couple of hundreds of dollar a month.... Why need to stay at stair case of MSCP?

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the baby, the state should at least do something for the little girl, poor thing she is in it not by choice.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jacobsgoh said:
What about the baby, the state should at least do something for the little girl, poor thing she is in it not by choice.

Exactly. Not easy to work and at the same time look after a baby. Even a home baby sitter will cause upward of $500.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u said it yourself, WHO IS STOPPING HER TO RENT FROM HDB CAN I KNOW?????
Very difficult to get rental flat from HDB. You need to proof to HDB how poor you are. If I am not wrong, income must be less than SGD 1200 to qualify for poorness test. Also a long queue and lots of paperwork. By the time, application approved, people 'yao yao see' liaoz.

How I know? Cos' during my lowest point in life when I don't have a shelter, I was not qualified for a HDB rental flat because of the SGD 1200 incoming ceiling" That's why I say "FUCK PAP, if want to help, help willingly. Don't come up with all the stupid excuses that people abuse the system."

KNN, PAP think SGD 1200 big fxxk.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very difficult to get rental flat from HDB. You need to proof to HDB how poor you are. If I am not wrong, income must be less than SGD 1200 to qualify for poorness test. Also a long queue and lots of paperwork. By the time, application approved, people 'yao yao see' liaoz.

How I know? Cos' during my lowest point in life when I don't have a shelter, I was not qualified for a HDB rental flat because of the SGD 1200 incoming ceiling" That's why I say "FUCK PAP, if want to help, help willingly. Don't come up with all the stupid excuses that people abuse the system."

the ceiling is 1500 now, i just checked

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's was also during this low period that I fully understand the policy makers in Sinkieland cannot be trusted to look after it's people. Everything is for wayang only.
And told myself to get out as soon as possible whenever the opportunity arises.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the ceiling is 1500 now, i just checked

However, to be fair. The one room HDB rental flats are really cheap. Less than SGD 100/mth. Think some place is SGD 35/45 per month.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My cousin same situation as you.. He divorced his wife last year..His flat already sold.. In a frantic he tried applying a rental unit so that that his 3 younger brothers and his elderly mom got roof over their heads.. HDB rejected his application.. His farker PAP MP also claimed they cannot help him because his pay and his siblings pay combined is well above the ceiling.. Now no choice, all 5 of them now staying with my 1st Uncle and his family.. Fuck The PAP..!!! :mad:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy said:
My cousin same situation as you.. He divorced his wife last year..His flat already sold.. In a frantic he tried applying a rental unit so that that his 3 younger brothers and his elderly mom got roof over their heads.. HDB rejected his application.. His farker PAP MP also claimed they cannot help him because his pay and his siblings pay combined is well above the ceiling.. Now no choice, all 5 of them now staying with my 1st Uncle and his family.. Fuck The PAP..!!! :mad:

The rules are such that you have to work very hard to pay for your flat and leaving nothing much else. See it is affordable. At today's prices, no longer low cost housing, the archaic rules still apply. It means the people there don't use their brains, just blindly follow past practices.

Last edited: