• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this 黑人 must have kana tio gong tao by this white woman

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
A couple in Florida has made their blended family official after a man adopted all six of his wife's children from a previous marriage.

Tony Thomas first met Lexy on a dating site called Christian Mingle just a month after the stay-at-home mom signed up.

After talking online, Tony decided to fly out to see her in Kentucky, where she was living at the time with her sons - Elijah, 16, Isaiah, 15, Ethan, 14, Sheldon, 12, Simeon, 10, and Iridius who is seven years old.

The couple fell madly in love and decided to tie the knot in 2018 - despite the fact they admitted many people thought their relationship wouldn't 'work out.'

Tony and Lexy Thomas (pictured) first met online and began dating long distance, before tying the knot in 2018 and living together in Florida

Lexy, who says her boy's biological father has nothing to do with the kids, was a single mom to six young boys in Kentucky before moving her family to Florida to be with Tony

'The odds weren't in our favor,' Lexy wrote in aTikTok video. 'No one really believed it could work out but it did.'

Tony, who also had a 21-year-old daughter from a previous relationship, even decided to adopt Lexy's six boys - formalizing the adoption paperwork four years after their wedding.

'I was married previously to my boys' biological father, which unfortunately ended, but he's no longer in their life and hasn't seen them since they were younger,' Lexy explained.

Lexy said her children adore Tony so much they have all now taken his surname.

'Tony is on all the kids' birth certificates as their father,' Lexy said. 'One of the boys even changed his first, middle and last name when he was adopted.'

The couple began planning for the entire family to live together in Florida after getting married.

'[We] put a contract in on a house and took all these steps for everyone to be there,' Tony explained.

'We see us living in Florida as a blessing because initially, there was no way for her to move or relocate,' he continued. 'But we really felt like God was telling us that we would live in Florida, and we just had to have faith.'

Lexy was granted fully custody of her children, and moved them out to Florida as soon as the judge granted her permission with Tony legally adopted all of them four years after he and Lexy married

1696770746199.png

1696770771385.png

1696770762542.png

1696770784110.png

1696770797524.png

1696770812541.png

Lexy was granted fully custody of her children, and moved them out to Florida as soon as the judge granted her permission.

'I booked last minute flights for all the boys to see Tony and because I was granted full custody of them, they never went back to Kentucky.

'The judge said that it's been one in two cases where she has ever permitted the biological parent to move to another state from the other biological parent,' she shared.

The happy couple gushed about how lucky they were to find each other, and often post videos online about raising their blended family.

'I had prayed for all the great characteristics in a man that I see in Tony,' Lexy said.

'I didn't pray for like a super weird husband, but that's what I got,' she joked. 'But then I got all these other things.'

The parents love their chaotic household, and have gone on to welcome two more biological daughters of their own.

'I see us as a very blended family because there has never been this dynamic of his kids, my kids,' Lexy said. 'We are a family, there is no separation.'