• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thiongkok Market Chop Family

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seem like more and more siao leng in tiongkok
Don't play play with the natives in the North-East China.

Once I was at the Shenyang (Lioaning) morning market with my ex-China colleague. The fucking stall owner deliberately left a torchlight very near to the edge and whoever touches it, will surely drop and break it. Unfortunately, this happened to me.

Thereafter, the fucker insisted that I pay for it, costing about S$15. Also a daylight robbery because that kind of plastic torchlight would have cost no more than S$5 in Sinkie Land. However, since we are non natives of Shenyang (my ex-China colleague is from Nanjing), he advised me to pay up and not to argue because it may end up in a fight and even if we were to go to the police station, the local police with take side with the natives. There's no way we can win this dispute.

KNN, even after I had paid up and wanted to take back the broken torchlight, the fucking stall owner was very reluctant to hand it to me because he kept asking why would I still want it when it is already broken into pieces? I fucked him and told him that since I had already paid for it, I therefore have every right to demand for it. He had no choice but to relent. In my mind, I was thinking why would I let him trap his next "customer" with the technique using the same broken torchlight again? I'm not that dumb.

Last edited:

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
L-p1001803260.jpg

Reminds me of this movie eight fairy rice shop :geek: