• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking of marrying sweet Chinese singer I met at work in hotel lounge

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't wait already,

she said don't waste the fare plus midnight charge. Since our place is about 5km, we can walk home

i see this line i also touch. If you can find 1 girl in sg that said this, most likely dinosaur din't extinct

hello i walk home all the time. But seriously you are right. No other sinkie girl walk home like me.

On my way home i only see:
1. Chinamen or ah neh cycling home
2. Old homeless people walking around
3. Dating young teenage couples
4. Crazy hardcore ah pek joggers, already 60s+, the type the wife is some ah ma sleeping at home.

I'm the only chio babe wearing high heels walking home.

Do not say hi to me when you see me walking home from orchard road or i will kung fu your ass to hell.

Becoz times are bad and you could be a robber. Karate first, talk later. :d:d:d:d

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have finally settled on a date in December. The wedding ceremony and signing of papers overseen by JP will be on the same day

I will also get residency status in China

I may rent out my Aljunied flat and convert all to RMB and upgrade to a better life in China. That will make my Jilin babe very happy

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have finally settled on a date in December. The wedding ceremony and signing of papers overseen by JP will be on the same day

I will also get residency status in China

I may rent out my Aljunied flat and convert all to RMB and upgrade to a better life in China. That will make my Jilin babe very happy

May I wish you n your wife every happiness in your new life together in China and hope that this will be a marriage made in heaven.

But once you get to China there will be a lot more other prettier chicks competing for your attention also. I know becos I have been down this same route before.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
After we get married, it will be quite straightforward for her to get PR here and for me to get residency in China

We can live half the time here and half the time there

We both keep out citizenship

My Jilin babe is not super sexy type, more girl next door type. Sexy or not sexy, everybody grows old some day

I like her because of our mutual interest in music and she is very sweet.

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one quite chio from NTU

http://images.google.com.sg/imgres?...2&prev=/images?q=jilin+model&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=G

jilin.jpg

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
After we get married, it will be quite straightforward for her to get PR here and for me to get residency in China

My Jilin babe is not super sexy type, more girl next door type. Sexy or not sexy, everybody grows old some day

Congrats, you prove that some Singaporeans have good taste

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope there will be more Singaporeans like you who find love and happiness with a PRC spouse

That will make Singapore a much more wonderful place to live in