• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking of buying Sentosa Cove bungalow to host parties with lots of PRCs

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to upgrade from my current Ardmore address but this is too rich for me

The most I'm willing to spend is $10 million to $20 million and probably with housekeeping and gardening staff of three to four PRCs

http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My+Money/Property/Story/A1Story20120510-345066.html

Thursday, May 10, 2012
AsiaOne

A Sentosa Cove bungalow has been listed for sale at a record $108 million.

According to Shin Min Daily News, real estate website PropertyGuru listed the two-storey bungalow as being situated at Ocean Drive. It sits on a land area of 20,000 sq ft.

The price works out to $9,000 per sq ft.

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. You can't drive. Can only take taxi.
2. You don't have that kind of money because you are a fake restaurant owner.
3. Suck Baey Yam Keng's cock for pay rise.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. You can't drive. Can only take taxi.
2. You don't have that kind of money because you are a fake restaurant owner.
3. Suck Baey Yam Keng's cock for pay rise.

1. I don't need to drive when I can be chauffered
2. I already said I cannot afford $100 million, only up to $20 million, what's your problem
3. Whoa, you speaking from experience, we all know now, but really TMI lah

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. I don't need to drive when I can be chauffered
2. I already said I cannot afford $100 million, only up to $20 million, what's your problem
3. Whoa, you speaking from experience, we all know now, but really TMI lah

No problem Richard. Switching between Received_by_Kings (clone retired <s>lost balls to post</s>) > brocoli > facebook > Kinana > ChingShihi > ​skponggol must be hectic for you. :biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The most I'm willing to spend is $10 million to $20 million and probably with housekeeping and gardening staff of three to four PRCs

Even if you can afford to live in Ardmore or Sentosa, your standing in town is so so only cos your wife is a PRC bitch.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besotted standing outside his new Sentosa Cove house

u=628156979,785508679&fm=0&gp=0.jpg

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
besotted said:

Hello brudder you must careful its not the house the KTV girl die one . They say got people die before the place resale price no good . Anyway can still reservation your restaurant this Sunday 6 people table ? Please let me know by noontime tomorrow ! Urgent !

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro, I already pre-booked. No more place. It is very popular with law firms thus getting thru is tough.

Hello brudder you must careful its not the house the KTV girl die one . They say got people die before the place resale price no good . Anyway can still reservation your restaurant this Sunday 6 people table ? Please let me know by noontime tomorrow ! Urgent !

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
is that all you can afford? Tsk Tsk...that type of money is petty cash to everyone on this forum except you. PM me for some help if you want to

purchase the 108M bungalow

The most I'm willing to spend is $10 million to $20 million and probably with housekeeping and gardening staff of three to four PRCshttp://business.asiaone.com/Business/My+Money/Property/Story/A1Story20120510-345066.html

Thursday, May 10, 2012
AsiaOne

According to Shin Min Daily News, real estate website PropertyGuru listed the two-storey bungalow as being situated at Ocean Drive. It sits on a land area of 20,000 sq ft.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My+Money/Property/Story/A1Story20120510-345066.html

Thursday, May 10, 2012
AsiaOne

I find it hard to believe that a guy so rich has the time to come to this forum to post. He would have much better things to do.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking to sell my Fifth Ave house for 22 millions. PM me if u keen.

:wink:

Thursday, May 10, 2012
AsiaOne

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many PRC owners, tenants as well as household help in Sentosa Cove

I feel very happy in the company of PRCs