• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

They still so fucking civilized? No Water Boarding Torture & Finger Smashing for Najib for answers, many deaths & disapperance.. KNN!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/477180

Home Ministry to form special committee on Koh, Amri disappearances
Shakira Buang | Published: 23 May 2019, 10:43 pm | Modified: 23 May 2019, 10:43 pm

aae1cd4fcee7880d91dc853f716b42c4.jpg

The Home Ministry will establish a special committee to reinvestigate the alleged enforced disappearances of pastor Raymond Koh and activist Amri Che Mat.
According to Home Minister Muhyiddin Yassin, the decision was taken following a Suhakam inquiry panel finding that the police were involved in both disappearances...

For the rest of this story and more
Subscribe for only RM200 a year, or sign in if you're already a subscriber.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt Najib will do any time.
You don’t get to his position and hold on to power for so long without some dirty tricks in the bag.
I’m sure he got the dirt on everyone.
He’s negotiate a deal and ride off into the sunset

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt Najib will do any time.
You don’t get to his position and hold on to power for so long without some dirty tricks in the bag.
I’m sure he got the dirt on everyone.
He’s negotiate a deal and ride off into the sunset

Dirt or no Dirt Torture Him Thoroughly and Interrogate Everything out of him then feed him to dogs.

Dirt who give a fuck?