• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

these Otters and our PAP have something in common

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can't tell between fish in your pond(or gardens pond)

to long kang fishes.

Hence they whack and sweep clean all regardless.

This is a pestic behaviour.

They are a bunch of utterly disgusting animals which

wreak havoc to our beautiful 'wildlife'.

1575617775823.png

1575617832546.png

1575617942861.png

1575618037878.png

1575618090754.png

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am not a fan of otters. But I feel the comparison is not fair to them. They are innocent creatures that act without malice or greed. They did not ask to be in sinkieland where space and natural food sources are limited. They just want to survive, not thrive and lord over other otters.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a fan of otters. But I feel the comparison is not fair to them. They are innocent creatures that act without malice or greed. They did not ask to be in sinkieland where space and natural food sources are limited. They just want to survive, not thrive and lord over other otters.

very well said

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can't tell between fish in your pond(or gardens pond)

to long kang fishes.

Hence they whack and sweep clean all regardless.

This is a pestic behaviour.

They are a bunch of utterly disgusting animals which

wreak havoc to our beautiful 'wildlife'.

View attachment 68591

View attachment 68592

View attachment 68593

View attachment 68594

View attachment 68595

Scary aging woman photos...
I only remember seeing their younger days picture.
It seems I never notice the ruling gang for a long time.

jw5

Loyal
The otters also like to state the obvious and make motherhood statements? :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The commonality among the 4 women is that their cb smell like dead rotten fish....can only attract otters.