• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These gals $150/2 shots, and $300 for overnight bonking worth it or not?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1649164232695.png

https://shrtcô.de/IhRCNc

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 140933

https://shrtcô.de/IhRCNc
PRC whores in Sinkieland are mostly overpriced and service sucks. Prices for the Thai girls at FL Dome 1 also spiralling up 250/90/2 shots.. Border open. No need to go too far until LOS. Go JB and further KL enough Liao. If you have contacts, Matland OKTs presently bringing lots of new stocks from Vietbus, Siam Bus, and PRCs. I salivating each time my regular Matland OKTs personally send me pics of their girls on my Telegram account. Matland standard pricing right now. RM 950 for overnight - 8 hrs/3 shots. Just applied for a new passport. Many chiongsters going to their usual LOS but I will take a different path by heading to Matland next month. The reason why I'm not going to LOS. I just can't stand the ever increasing crowded Bangkok nightlife with the many India Pundeks , Ah Tiongs, Farangs, Russian barbarians also flocking there.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC whores in Sinkieland are mostly overpriced and service sucks. Prices for the Thai girls at FL Dome 1 also spiralling up 250/90/2 shots.. Border open. No need to go too far until LOS. Go JB and further KL enough Liao. If you have contacts, Matland OKTs presently bringing lots of new stocks from Vietbus, Siam Bus, and PRCs. I salivating each time my regular Matland OKTs personally send me pics of their girls on my Telegram account. Matland standard pricing right now. RM 950 for overnight - 8 hrs/3 shots. Just applied for a new passport. Many chiongsters going to their usual LOS but I will take a different path by heading to Matland next month. The reason why I'm not going to LOS. I just can't stand the ever increasing crowded Bangkok nightlife with the many India Pundeks , Ah Tiongs, Farangs, Russian barbarians also flocking there.
Hope the KL spas are still operational. Prefer their operating concept of many services in a one stop shop. Feels like a recreational club.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yeah, Matland prices are at least half of stinkapore. Before covid, I used to go to Blue Wave in JB. Good line up there, food and drinks included, and got genuine malaysian girls too. Singapore is good for angmos like Russians, Aussies, etc. but damn expensive. Angmo dualiap are impossible to fine in Malaysia but quite common on the high end in S'pore. I would be interested to see which spa in JB survived the covid. Heard BW close down.

Yeah, bangkok too many thambis. Even in the walking street on Indian restaurants opened to cater to them. All looking to fuck thai girls. Their own girls are too uptight about sex. and they need to train their raping skills before posting to Singapore. LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its bullshit, $150 for 2 shots. Sure or not. Looks like a switch and bait. The girl will look totally different when she shows up
after baiting with mei mei they switch to lau kway bu.
8E83F97A-CFD7-474B-8869-9CCD66B00411.jpeg

E0FB6D84-855F-4C89-8945-52AF324D6651.jpeg

at ktv, they offer “younger” ones but with a cavity and caveat.
1E649EA7-DD0B-4CF3-AEDF-A7F267E45BE6.jpeg