• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat There's A Sinkie As Mad As The Joker! Lived In Woodbridge Arkham Asylum For 35 Years! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He lived for 35 years in the Institute of Mental Health, as one of its longest-staying patients. Now at 51, Sim Kah Lim is rediscovering life outside.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies have so much to smile about. So smile. Smile and brighten up someone else's life today! :geek:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies have so much to smile about. So smile. Smile and brighten up someone else's life today! :geek:

That fucker looks dangerous. I bet he'll cut sinkies mouths wide open like the Joker will do if given a chance and a butter knife. He should have kept locked up for life and the key thrown away.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fucker looks dangerous. I bet he'll cut sinkies mouths wide open like the Joker will do if given a chance and a butter knife. He should have kept locked up for life and the key thrown away.
Fuck you la
He got no history of violence
I’m surprised they kept him locked up for longer than Chia Thye Poh
If he wasn’t siao in the first place.....after 35 years inside with siaolangs and take siao medicine for so Long now he confirm siao.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you la
He got no history of violence
I’m surprised they kept him locked up for longer than Chia Thye Poh
If he wasn’t siao in the first place.....after 35 years inside with siaolangs and take siao medicine for so Long now he confirm siao.

Siaolang medicine is a very profitable business. These days any small problem and the 'medical professionals' call it a 'disorder' that needs medication.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone is jealous of this talented man: this shows that someone can be charged innocently.
Now we know who is clamouring fame of this poster man.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Very inspiring and touching story especially the family love and support.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putting on a nice happy music on the video is not going to alter the fact that this fucker is living on the edge and could snap any time.
If you hear abt a mad man running around stabbing random people in the future, could be this fucker.