• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The worst NDP ever!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
One big haphazard propaganda to showcase our military weapons. Never get to watch the whole parade at Padang. Show a bit here and a bit there for fuck? And the so-called flypast tribute to healthcare workers is just a wayang. Totally fuckup!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW red dot under covid -19 Code Red,Die die wan to celebrate NDP .To show off for who ? Show off at taxpayers' money.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20200809_125352.jpg

KNN this ndp my uncle only discovered 1 thing that besides rsn and pcg scdf also have ship gai KNN after 20 years then they display this toy according to the commentary KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Daft sinkies huddled under trees along the roads to escape the hot sun. All to see a few fucking tanks. Where's the social distancing? Gatherings of not more than five? Oh fuck that, not important.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think on the other hand this year ndp is better and more meaningful than all others year KNN firstly other years one they can even telecast previous year one and no one probably would discover KNN 2ndly this year one bring closer to the ground with red lions jumping onto jurong East etc KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 88254
KNN this ndp my uncle only discovered 1 thing that besides rsn and pcg scdf also have ship gai KNN after 20 years then they display this toy according to the commentary KNN
KNN abit confusing here for some sinkie and aunties uncles KNN my uncle served the rsn but never on-board any ships but par her gai sail on ships KNN

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NDP has always been fucked-up. What's there to be proud of for an army that has not been battle-proven ? I'd rather celebrate Israel National Day parade.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at the crowd gathering to see the parachutes and fireworks. MOH going to investigate them for social distancing violations ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone ? KNN want to jump onto jurong east field which is so big also need to haolian and discuss so much rike that still dare to known as red lions KNN imagine go war how to land in danger zone ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone ? KNN want to jump onto jurong east field which is so big also need to haolian and discuss so much rike that still dare to known as red lions KNN imagine go war how to land in danger zone ? KNN
See everyone ? KNN what engage creative director etc KNN engage my uncle better nong nong ago already created something similar KNN
KNN my uncle think the ndp this year will be something rike this
1. At 6pm tv will play dick lee and steph sun songs KNN
2. At 7pm tv will play majulah Singapura followed by a few plane fly thru different zones of sg same time they will ask sinkie to standby balcony KNN
3. At 730pm lhl will give a short speech KNN
4. At 8pm tv will play somemore dick lee songs KNN