• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The World Needs To Start A New Cold War With China

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a sinkie, why do you support a brutal communist regime? We don't like commies here, we jail them.

But here need more chinese! U look at indon and they are killing chinese as chinese being smart and rich! U look at msia, chinese has no human right even tough they contribute most to the economy.

Not all chinese is pro communist. Most chinese create job and provide good professional skill peacefully and contribute most to the economy to the max!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First option need whoever in charge of USA to have balls to issue the order to shoot provided they know CCP top brass movements.
Second option need the peasants to be oppressed by the CCP so much to the extent they grew at least one ball to chiong zhongnanhai.
Wait long long. The Chinese people are united and proud of the progress their country is making. The implosion will be in USA between the Trump haters and lovers.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, CKS is being cursed by mainlanders for losing the mainland to CCP.
Because there are too many useless Chinese bumps like CKS, that is why the CCP came into power. You guys who whacked the CCP has no clue why CCP came into power in the first place. The rests of the world is being delusional in creating a scenario of an oppressive CCP on the brink of rebellion from its peasants. The truth is whether it's CCP or not it does not bother them. Their lives have gotten better. Those losers who left for ang moh countries now find it hard to accept that they'd left a pot of gold to become 2nd class citizens. They have no way out. The only way is to go all the way and pretend that they are ang moh. They probably find it uplifting to be praised by the west for denouncing their origin. Sad case. To the ang moh, they are just a tool.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This cam be found in Epoch website. Confirm u are Epoch IB propaganda machine.... boo booooo
Majority of glockman's anti CCP posting comes from Epoch's propaganda. They do have presence in SG so i'm not surprised if they have infiltrated this site. I remember they even put advertisements on the old Trans Island buses.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a sinkie, why do you support a brutal communist regime? We don't like commies here, we jail them.

More than a billion ah tiongs are happy. The CCP's governance is like the PAP's. So, why you complain and advocate for the destruction of a country that is following the developing the PAP model?

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
But here need more chinese! U look at indon and they are killing chinese as chinese being smart and rich! U look at msia, chinese has no human right even tough they contribute most to the economy.

Not all chinese is pro communist. Most chinese create job and provide good professional skill peacefully and contribute most to the economy to the max!
Race and political ideology are two separate matters. Not all chinese are communists and not all communists are chinese.

Yes, chinese are normally viewed to be more driven and objective.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Because there are too many useless Chinese bumps like CKS, that is why the CCP came into power. You guys who whacked the CCP has no clue why CCP came into power in the first place. The rests of the world is being delusional in creating a scenario of an oppressive CCP on the brink of rebellion from its peasants. The truth is whether it's CCP or not it does not bother them. Their lives have gotten better. Those losers who left for ang moh countries now find it hard to accept that they'd left a pot of gold to become 2nd class citizens. They have no way out. The only way is to go all the way and pretend that they are ang moh. They probably find it uplifting to be praised by the west for denouncing their origin. Sad case. To the ang moh, they are just a tool.

Plus all the losers Chinese in sinkieland. They should all go back to motherland China then. Including you.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Majority of glockman's anti CCP posting comes from Epoch's propaganda. They do have presence in SG so i'm not surprised if they have infiltrated this site. I remember they even put advertisements on the old Trans Island buses.
Any thinking person would be anti-CCP. It's a no brainer, especially in view of recent events. But you are still supportive of them and their party ideology.

The Singapore Government is not too friendly towards Pro-communist elements and their sympathisers. You might want to refresh your memory by going through the Modern History of Singapore.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we hv identify their presence need to cull them.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Any thinking person would be anti-CCP. It's a no brainer, especially in view of recent events. But you are still supportive of them and their party ideology.

The Singapore Government is not too friendly towards Pro-communist elements and their sympathisers. You might want to refresh your memory by going through the Modern History of Singapore.

That was because back in the 60s to 90s China was a poor country with lousy manufacturing quality. So it wasnt difficult to be anti China particularly when your biggest trading partner is USA which is anti communist.

But now...things have changed economically.

So Singapore is pro $$$$. She will to wherever the $$$ is.

China is now a economic powerhouse. Very rich. Lots of $$$.

The world already knows that China is powerful.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Epoch Epork members propaganda machine here.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That was because back in the 60s to 90s China was a poor country with lousy manufacturing quality. So it wasnt difficult to be anti China particularly when your biggest trading partner is USA which is anti communist.

But now...things have changed economically.

So Singapore is pro $$$$. She will to wherever the $$$ is.
Trade and economic gains are fine. It's simply business, win-win situation. As along as one keeps ones political ideology to oneself and not seek to impose it on others and expand it through debt-trap diplomacy, control or participation in international businesses, universities, news media, film studios, and even governments.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Trade and economic gains are fine. It's simply business, win-win situation. As along as one keeps ones political ideology to oneself and not seek to impose it on others and expand it through debt-trap diplomacy, control or participation in international businesses, universities, news media, film studios, and even governments.

It isnt so simple.

Because the way a country makes money might be using methods the other country does not approve of.

For example Singapore primarily makes money from exploiting cheap labor from other countries. All these foreign worker dormitory covid19 cases has put a spotlight on Singapore's methods of creating wealth.

I am not entirely familiar with China but other countries often cited human rights issues. Whether it is true or not I do not know.

USA doesnt give a damn about environment.

There will also be something to argue about.

In other countries the politicians are accountable to the people. So if it is found that the country leaders are doing business with dictators and terrorists the people will have none of it.

Singapore doesnr have this problem because the people have no idea what happens elsewhere in the world and the state controlled 158th media does a fantastic job insulating the citizens from any negative news.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only anti ccp just like I only anti pap. I am proud of my Chinese cult.
Life do got better in the mainland, in fact much better than here in most first tier cities. But being rich without the freedom of choice and speech to me also no meaning.
Democracy may not be the best system but it still streets ahead of autocratic single party rule. 共產黨是黨在國上,習大大是人在黨上。

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, I see no alternative. We need to start to do something about China, and a new cold war would be ideal - good for America and bad for China.

ETctxCIVAAADhZ0.jpg

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the amdk eyes glued to her neh nehs and hoping for a nipslip, they dont give a fuck to wat shes saying

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world need to stay away from traitor USA.... signing fake deals

And betrayed his granddaughter to sing in a State Dinner... which he had no intention to honor and grateful to his guest for his VVIP State visit to China....

Listen to this beautiful, eloquent and sexy Chinese lass as she speaks the truth about the CCP. She does have a fake nose though, but so what.