• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The World’s Best Workplaces

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, your company may have free snacks, but is it one of the world's best workplaces? To compile this list of the globe's top companies to work for, Fortune partner Great Place to Work surveyed employees in offices across the planet. The result is a list of the multinationals where employees like coming to work in the morning the most. At the top? San Francisco's own Salesforce. It's also joined by players like H&M in Sweden, and SAP in Germany--all with employee-friendly offices around the world.

1. Salesforce

What employees say:
“The CEO is an amazing, visionary leader, who understands that business is not just about profit margins but also about improving the state of the world. If all CEOs and companies had the same perspective, the world would be a better place for all.” --Employee in the UK

“This is an extraordinary, special place that really cares about their employees, customers, and community alike. We are strongly encouraged to give back to the community. I have done everything from working in a soup kitchen to working in a children’s hospital in Morocco--all supported by the company. We have many opportunities to do the best work of our careers, be recognized for it and advance. I feel I can be creative and offer solutions that really help the company be successful. Most importantly I look forward to coming to work everyday, working with our wonderful community and doing satisfying challenging work.” --Employee in the U.S.

Headquarters located in: United States
Industry: Information Technology
No. of Employees: 28,000
Countries where it ranks near the top: Australia, India, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States
Read the Great Place to Work review.

2. The Adecco Group

What employees say:
“The freedom given for you to contribute is unique. Managers don’t work in a controlling way, but show you trust in your ability to execute your work well.” --Employee in the U.S.

“What makes Adecco a great place to work is the genuine effort taken to be better, in all aspects of the business, every day.” --Employee in Canada

Headquarters located in: Switzerland
Industry: Professional Services
No. of employees: 33,000
Revenue: $26.6B
Countries where it ranks near the top: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, The Netherlands, Norway, Turkey, United Kingdom
Read the Great Place to Work review.

More at https://sg.yahoo.com/finance/news/world-best-workplaces-145859146.html