• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jonny is my respected person here.
He is a gentleman.
He may be, but don't you see that many of his postings lately are all against the government. If he is right about it, I can accept, but some of his postings are very biased and definitely out to spoil the image of Singapore. I'm sure not everything the PAP has done is wrong. There are wrongs and rights. Wrongs you people condemn and scold, I don't interfere, but when Rights, you people also talk until they are not worth a cent, that is very unfair. For example, 1 member had once even said when the share market is down also PAP's fault. Do you think this is correct?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may be, but don't you see that many of his postings lately are all against the government. If he is right about it, I can accept, but some of his postings are very biased and definitely out to spoil the image of Singapore. I'm sure not everything the PAP has done is wrong. There are wrongs and rights. Wrongs you people condemn and scold, I don't interfere, but when Rights, you people also talk until they are not worth a cent, that is very unfair. For example, 1 member had once even said when the share market is down also PAP's fault. Do you think this is correct?

Not important.now I go fuck ah nehs.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then u fuck me for fuck.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then u fuck me for fuck.
I didn't fuck you until your first post to me in vulgarities when you defended Johnny333. You should know this yourself. Am I the first to interfere your post? I don't even know your nick before you scold me vulgarities in your reply to my post about Johnny333. I said before, I don't use vulgarities on any members unless they had scold me vulgarities first. You can trace all my old posts if you don't believe.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't fuck you until your first post to me in vulgarities when you defended Johnny333. You should know this yourself. Am I the first to interfere your post? I don't even know your nick before you scold me vulgarities in your reply to my post about Johnny333. I said before, I don't use vulgarities on any members unless they had scold me vulgarities first. You can trace all my old posts if you don't believe.

Not important.u a Chinese si Bo?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retirement?
I may be many many years smaller than u
One day you will also come to retirement when you think you have earned enough. Die also cannot bring all the money along. What for work so hard until your last day? When it's time to enjoy, enjoy it.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
One day you will also come to retirement when you think you have earned enough. Die also cannot bring all the money along. What for work so hard until your last day? When it's time to enjoy, enjoy it.

Money is forever not enough.