• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If tio gan, her face will feel shiok? :biggrin:

When I gan her cheebye with an umbrella, her face will be shiok. open umbrella shioker.

tumblr_p4hzkhe0Ll1u0dmjco2_1280.jpg

@ginfreely Gan Siokbin, you are a fucking whore.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Following the over one hour racist abuse and attacks in the wee hours 3 to 4 plus am when I went to sleep, the unmarried Malay or indian Muslim young couple resumes their attacks at 8.52 am throwing another object onto floor making loud knock from above that woke me up. And they continued their attacks with drilling noise and multiple knocks from above, which I have checked with the management office that the main contractor is not doing any noisy rectification work today. As per usual I am not able to continue sleeping due to such loud knocks and drilling and have to get up despite not rested.
As per usual the unmarried Malay or indian Muslim couple denied making noise when confronted by guard. Is this okay in Singapore to hide in unit to abuse people and then just tell lies to deny? Is this the kind of society Singapore want to become? If not, why no laws to punish abuser? The government want to count on human kindness when it’s already proven the number of cases keep going up? Why did the government leave the victims behind to deal with abusers that are good liars? Wait for the victim to go berserk like the victims of harassment Yishun father and son that beat the stalker to death after reporting police 59 times and victims become criminal? And this is not the only case that I have seen that victim of harassment went berserk.
Obviously Singapore law is lacking in protection of victims against abuse and bullying by above unit that so easily stalk the below unit occupant and throw object onto floor to make loud knocks or stomping or drag furniture etc to torture and abuse people when sleeping. Proven they did that no matter what time I sleep 3 am or 4 am or 5 am or 12 am or 1 am.
21 March
3.07 am loud hit from above audio 2505
3.08 am ditto 2504
3.14 am loud hit on windows audio 2506
3.19 am object drop onto floor with two loud knocks noise from above audio 2507
3.46 am loud hit on windows audio 2508
4.01 am ditto audio 2509
4.08 am stomping
4.16 am loud hit on windows audio 2510
8.52 am throw object onto floor audio 2511
9.02 am loud hit on windows audio 2512
9.10 am loud knock from above audio 2513
9.14 am loud drilling from above audio audio 2514. Management office has checked the main contractor is doing silicon works only and not doing any noisy work. So loud drilling and multiple knocks are not from them.
9.16 am ditto audio 2515 2516
9.18 am ditto audio 2517 2518 2519
9.26 am multiple low frequency loud knocks from above
9.45 am ditto
9.49 am stomping
10.06 am ditto
11 am multiple stomping
2.41 pm loud knock from above audio 433

body-on-laughter.jpg