• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is constantly looking out for the long forgotten long and dark nipples :sneaky:
Long forgotten long and dark nipples on leemand
sweatingbullets.gif

783165f3905b253fac36471e79e5a685.14.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunatelee or unfortunatelee she has never mentioned being oared by spirits other than sounds and knocks so my uncle think she is safe :geek:
This evil spirit must have used her body for many years already. Even if she is exorcised, still can save her to last time JB forum normal ginfreely person or not?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be frank I admire her courage for living inside a haunted apartment.....I think her extreme negative vibe attracted a lot of negative energy around. It's just a matter of time those 阿飘 start inhibit themselves in her house.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunatelee or unfortunatelee she has never mentioned being oared by spirits other than sounds and knocks so my uncle think she is safe :geek:

That's why I think they are scared of her cheebye smells, if her legs remain open she should be safe.
I will wear a N100 mask, go in throw one firecracker into her hole and start whipping her.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank I admire her courage for living inside a haunted apartment.....I think her extreme negative vibe attracted a lot of negative energy around. It's just a matter of time those 阿飘 start inhibit themselves in her house.
Indeed is admirable & courageous to be able to live alone in haunted house for a decade :wink: